Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell

Robbnva

:doh: Please tell me this thread is a joke.....

IT IS A JOKE.

Are people so serious they can't take a light hearted thread. Every thread on this board doesn't have to be a serious topic, just like every poster on this board isn't somebody who actually works in the sports industry and has the credentials to offer their expert analysis. majority of the people on here are Mr. Monday quarterback who is spewing their own propagada and has no clue how to even coach a pee wee football team let alone one a professional team.

LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE

IT IS A JOKE.

Are people so serious they can't take a light hearted thread. Every thread on this board doesn't have to be a serious topic, just like every poster on this board isn't somebody who actually works in the sports industry and has the credentials to offer their expert analysis. majority of the people on here are Mr. Monday quarterback who is spewing their own propagada and has no clue how to even coach a pee wee football team let alone one a professional team.

LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE

Sorry man, its Dallas week, we are 2-5 and I'm just in a foul mood. On a side note, my Campbell has 93 accuracy and 90 throwing power. Moss, ARE, and Lloyd are having a field day :applause:

Does anyone think that Gibbs plays madden, I mean seriously if he saw how good Campbell is in madden maybe he would change his mind right guys????

Gibbs isn't changing his mind about Brunell because it is not entirely all his fault. People who complain about Brunell throwing screens and reverses, etc. That is Saunders style offense. Brunell is doing what he is told and he isn't making many mistakes. Brunell's numbers are padded because of the number of Yards after the catch, however if I remeber correctly receiver is supposed to run after he catches it.

Now I have been a supporter of what gibbs is doing because he has taken the redskins to superbowlsa in the past, BUT

I am doing a franchise in Madden 07 and Campbell has only thrown 1 INT and 9TD's passes in 3 games.

Quick....Tell Gibbs. Does he play Madden? Anyone know? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbnva

IT IS A JOKE.

LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE

Righhhhttttt....I think you were serious before you saw the feedback. :doh:

Archived