Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell

Robbnva

Righhhhttttt....I think you were serious before you saw the feedback. :doh:

If you have seen any of my posts the past couple of weeks you would see I have been pro Brunell. I like Campbell also but as long as we have a chance at the playoffs you have to go with the guy who has the expereince. Anybody who says we do not have a chance at the playoffs please do not reply because if yu do your math and your history of previous teams of the NFL

11-5 (Definitely in the playoffs)

10-6 (probably to most likely in the playoffs)

9-7 (A glimmer of a chance for the playoffs)

8-8 (2 teams in 2004 made the playoffs)

Anything is possible and for those who have given up already I am really saddened as a redkins fan.

Now I have been a supporter of what gibbs is doing because he has taken the redskins to superbowlsa in the past, BUT

I am doing a franchise in Madden 07 and Campbell has only thrown 1 INT and 9TD's passes in 3 games.

Great, maybe we can file a petition to have you simulate the season in Madden vs. Washington actually having to play games.

Now I have been a supporter of what gibbs is doing because he has taken the redskins to superbowlsa in the past, BUT

I am doing a franchise in Madden 07 and Campbell has only thrown 1 INT and 9TD's passes in 3 games.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... man now this is funny.

no Gibbs doesn't play Madden, but i hear that's how Spurrier used to game plan.

makes a lot of sense since his offense was straight out of a video game. I freaking wrecked with his offense in madden. But in the NFL, no no, that passing game wasnt going to work, especially with weurffel...so u see guys, we're making progress, after all, anything is better than spurrier.

Yeah 8-8 may make it in a year where the teams stink and you get two teams in NOT this year, probably only the division winner will make the playoffs from the East so that wont be us sorry !!! The Gmen are taking control of the division slowly while we play an again QB with nothing to gain from it !!!! ITS TIME season over lets play Campbell !!!!

Your basing what Campbell can do on Madden? :doh:

If you play on All-Madden instead of pro, it might be different. :laugh:

If one cannot see that this post is for humorous purposes, they are taking their lives (and this board) way too seriously.

IT IS A JOKE.

Are people so serious they can't take a light hearted thread. Every thread on this board doesn't have to be a serious topic, just like every poster on this board isn't somebody who actually works in the sports industry and has the credentials to offer their expert analysis. majority of the people on here are Mr. Monday quarterback who is spewing their own propagada and has no clue how to even coach a pee wee football team let alone one a professional team.

LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE

Whoa... you might be more uptight than anyone else.

You should have those deep seated tensions looked into man, snapping like that - isn't people not getting the joke part of the joke? :silly:

Archived