Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Earn my time back

SkinsNYC

Damn man, you have fortunate enough to seem some good times and experience some Super Bowls...

****, what do I have to show for the last decade and a half?

2 Playoff berths....

****ing hell, how should I feel?

But I could NEVER dream of not watching them to get 3 hours back a week.

I guess the tough times weed out the real fans.

You have a point for the fans that are young like you how should you feel but you are showing you are a true fan by sticking with them. You will see some of those years as well just stay patience they are going through some tough times right now but they will right the ship.

12 years! That's it!? Come back and complain when you've put some REAL time in. I've got 31 years in as a 'Skins FANATIC. The 'Skins never have to EARN my time, I'm a fan and that's it. If we suck forever I'll still be a Fan, and I'll still wear my burgundy and gold, I'll still watch them at every opportunity, and I'll still long for the day when I can attend a home game with side-line passes. I guess you can just rank me there with all those Cubs fans.

They earned your time last year. How short of a leash do you have on this team? They lose a few more games than you'd like, and you're calling it quits?

You act as if this yer is a fluke or something... To the contrarey (sp) last year looks more like the fluke. If your not sick and tired of the same routine every year... which is trade our draft picks away, sign overrated talent via FA, shovel the same media hype that Snyder always spins... Well, good for you, Danny has you under his thumb then.

As for the rest of us, the ones who see history continually repeating itself, we've learned.

12 years! That's it!? Come back and complain when you've put some REAL time in. I've got 31 years in as a 'Skins FANATIC. The 'Skins never have to EARN my time, I'm a fan and that's it. If we suck forever I'll still be a Fan, and I'll still wear my burgundy and gold, I'll still watch them at every opportunity, and I'll still long for the day when I can attend a home game with side-line passes. I guess you can just rank me there with all those Cubs fans.

:laugh: 31 years? Since birth? Must've surprised your parents when you were born and said "hail to the redskins" in the hospital. :laugh:

Just messing with ya man. I have 30 years as a fan. I started watching them when I was 8. Now I'm 38, have less hair, more stomach and a lot less patience for the skins. But hopefully next year we can do some damage.

I was raised by a rabid Redskins family. Dallass was the equivalent of a curse word in our home.

wow you really don't sleep!

you're right tho.. it is what it is and being a fan is a personal relationship that one has somehow figured out with the team. To each his own I guess. 3 hours on sunday back in my book, I win.

Then dont watch. But why create a new thread about it? Truth is nobody cares if your gonna watch or not. I doubt its going to change the outcome of the game so please think before you create a new thread. :2cents:

Look a the bright side.

The more we lose this year the further up the season ticket holder list some of us who are waiting get. But the truth is, if the next 10 years are as bad as the last 10 you might not have a list anymore without Gibbs to get people to sign up.

Redskins are Religion. Every Sunday we'd ran home after church to watch them play at 1pm. We hate Dallas. We hate the NFC East teams like Philly and the Giants. Sometimes we get knocked out of the playoffs by the Bucs because of a bad snap, and sometimes we get revenge on their homefield. Ebb and flow. Just relax and let the current take you where it wills. You can't control it.

If you don't want to watch, then great. I actually agree with you. I would rather spend 3 1/2 hours with my 22 month old daughter, than walk away with that "just kicked in the nuts" feeling. I'm tired of being angry and upset for 3 or 4 days into the week. I refuse to sit and watch a bunch of clowns attempt to play football. It has been said many times on this board. If you loose a hard fought game, where the best team wins, then so be it. But the way this franchise has been since 1992 is a joke. I can't defend this team anymore. It used to be easy. But now, we are the constant joke of the league. We are the only team that spends money to look like crap.

Remember, your not a bad fan, or "bandwagoner" or any of that crap just because you reduse to watch your favorite team look like crap for almost 14 years in a row.

Did I mention that I haven't watched a Dallas-Skins game since 1997? I hate Dallas so bad that I just can't take getting beat twice a year by them.

Maybe you can look for a new team during the bye.

You crack me up. Am I supposed to watch recorded Skins games tomorrow or what? Get over yourself. I said nothing about giving up on the Skins, but feel free to keep putting your own spin on things. I expect you'll be up at 6 am to pray to your Gibbs altar, then watch every Redskins Super Bowl from 7am to 1 pm, then you'll simulate the Redskins vs. The Bye on your Xbox before humming yourself to sleep with Hail to the Redskins while you snuggle up under a blanket made of snipped Skins players hair? :laugh:

:laugh: 31 years? Since birth? Must've surprised your parents when you were born and said "hail to the redskins" in the hospital. :laugh:

Just messing with ya man. I have 30 years as a fan. I started watching them when I was 8. Now I'm 38, have less hair, more stomach and a lot less patience for the skins. But hopefully next year we can do some damage.

I was raised by a rabid Redskins family. Dallass was the equivalent of a curse word in our home.

Honestly, I cannot remember a time when I wasn't a Redskins fan. So, yeah 31 years. John Wesley when talking about Christians said that it was best to raise a child so that they never knew a time when they weren't a Christian. I kinda feel the same way about being a Redskins fan.

You crack me up. Am I supposed to watch recorded Skins games tomorrow or what? Get over yourself. I said nothing about giving up on the Skins, but feel free to keep putting your own spin on things. I expect you'll be up at 6 am to pray to your Gibbs altar, then watch every Redskins Super Bowl from 7am to 1 pm, then you'll simulate the Redskins vs. The Bye on your Xbox before humming yourself to sleep with Hail to the Redskins while you snuggle up under a blanket made of snipped Skins players hair? :laugh:

Shouldnt you be looking for your next sig that has no humor in it? Or better yet starting yet another "Future is now" thread so that you can post the same "its all Brunells fault" over and over and over again. Get a clue pal the whole team is sucking it up.

Shouldnt you be looking for your next sig that has no humor in it? Or better yet starting yet another "Future is now" thread so that you can post the same "its all Brunells fault" over and over and over again. Get a clue pal the whole team is sucking it up.

If I started a "Future is now" thread it would be my first. I can't help your lack of a sense of humor. Sorry.

If I started a "Future is now" thread it would be my first. I can't help your lack of a sense of humor. Sorry.

I have a very good sense of humor. Your just not very funny. But please feel free to post any football realted ideas about this team that you may have. :cheers:

Archived