Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Allen's Revenge... look what Webb wrote! (Maybe NSFW)

Fergasun

What if in the very next paragraph the hero of the story saw this happening and shot the pedophile? Would that make a difference? What if this was the villian of the story and he's setting us up to truly hate him? Would that make a difference?

Exactly.

Not defending Webb because I think he's great or anything, but I think the context should be examined.

Are the two characters (the man and the young boy) Americans, or are they supposed to be Vietnamese or other Southeast Asians? The reason I ask is that it's perfectly culturally acceptable in parts of China and Southeast Asia for adults to give their children oral pleasure at times to calm them down. It's not what we do in America, but it happens all the time. The practice stops before the kids reach sexual maturity, and there are no adverse psychological effects.

If his book is portraying members of another culture, it's likely that he's just telling it like it is.

Good grief people.

It's a book for cryin out loud.

Go read Huck Finn.

Or The Canterbury Tales.

Or Catcher in the Rye.

Or Heart of Darkness.

If I dont care that Allen called a guy Macaca, Im certainly not going to care that Webb writes novels.

Are the two characters (the man and the young boy) Americans, or are they supposed to be Vietnamese or other Southeast Asians? The reason I ask is that it's perfectly culturally acceptable in parts of China and Southeast Asia for adults to give their children oral pleasure at times to calm them down. It's not what we do in America, but it happens all the time. The practice stops before the kids reach sexual maturity, and there are no adverse psychological effects.

If his book is portraying members of another culture, it's likely that he's just telling it like it is.

Is that true??? Yikes, That would put the context correct, however, that doesn't speak too well for the vietnamese IMO... :wtf::wtf:

I'm glad to see nobody understood my David metaphor. That explains a lot.

And what is more obscene? A work of fiction or thousands of people being killed with power tools in Iraq? A novel or Americans losing arms and legs in a war? So you know. Whatever. It's all bull****. Let's talk about a freaking book like it really matters.

Oh and the Old Testament has a part with daughters getting their father drunk so they can have sex with him and become pregnant. Yeah whoever wrote that **** is real ****ed up.

Wow, I'm no religious schollar but is that really in the old testament?

What straight and normal man even thinks about that kind of stuff- much less writes it down?!!

How many of you non-perverts dream up gay incest and pedophilia and then write stories about it?

Webb is flat out messed up and has serious issues with women and power..

He is going down. So much for the Dems taking over the Senate ..

Umm link?

I spent a year in South Korea and I'd think that would come up while we were out and about... Someone would have thought that weird enough to mention.. If thats true, we should really ship them honey.. its easier...

Anyone else find the irony in a liberal claiming that Webb is fine because the same kinds of disgusting things were written in the BIBLE?!!

I thought the only people who believed in the bible were right wing fanatics? What about the separation of Church and State? What about Bush being a religious fundamentalist? :laugh:

but now you are reduced to defending some pervert by claiming he is just following in the footsteps of exactly who?

G-d?

do you want the author of the bible as your Senator? :laugh:

What straight and normal man even thinks about that kind of stuff- much less writes it down?!!

Orthodox Jews

Jewish Orthodox circumcision.

"Circumcision consists of three actions: milah cutting the ******** with a knife, peri'ah ripping the membrane with a fingernail, and mezizah applying the mouth to the baby's bleeding penis and sucking blood from the wound."

http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/br_4.html

Wow, I'm no religious schollar but is that really in the old testament?

Yes it was Lot's daughters. The bible is filled full of sex, lust, rape, drunkards and Violence. Read the Story of David and Jonathan and tell me it is not about a homosexual love affair

For those rationalizing this:

Have you ever written anything like this or thought of putting it down on paper?

I'm not a writer. Are you? I can't even say how bad it is because I don't know the context. Is he trying to establish the boy was abused, is he trying to make the reader hate abuser, what exactly is going on? Without knowing that I can't really react to this.

I can't imagine that anyone that reads a lot of fiction has never run into scenes that make your skin crawl. I read horror and I can tell you nothing posted in this thread comes close to the crazy **** I've read.

Try reading the book. Or at last the pertinent pages that might give this passage some context.

I am not quite sure if AirForceCane is even aware how illogical his post is. And I think AFC's history on this board suggests his own issues with women and power. So, pot, meet kettle.

In any event, I repeat: Allen will do ANYTHING to win this election. Allen is as low and desperate as they get.

Umm link?

I spent a year in South Korea and I'd think that would come up while we were out and about... Someone would have thought that weird enough to mention.. If thats true, we should really ship them honey.. its easier...

I didn't say it was everywhere, but in parts of that area of the continent. I don't believe it's practiced in more urbanized locations. Anyway, I'll email one of my professors and have him send me the details on who reported the custom, as I don't recall off the top of my head.

I didn't say it was everywhere, but in parts of that area of the continent. I don't believe it's practiced in more urbanized locations. Anyway, I'll email one of my professors and have him send me the details on who reported the custom, as I don't recall off the top of my head.

I refuse to look for it, the internet is NOT a good place for that kind of research if you wish to remain popup/bug free.

I refuse to look for it, the internet is NOT a good place for that kind of research if you wish to remain popup/bug free.

Reminds me of an episode of The Office where Michael joins an online dating service and uses the name "littlekidlover" so people will know how he feels about kids.

Archived