Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm going on record now, The Redskins will crush Dallas in two weeks!

Commander PK

I'm on the record now. The Redskins are going to come back, and blow Dallas away at home. I would not be surprised to see a 3 touchdown win against the Pukes. Here is why.

The bye week will get everybody rested, and healthy. Our defense should be at full strength, with everybody starting for the first time this season. Williams will have 2 weeks to prepare for Dallas.

The offense will come out, and play like they did against Jacksonville. The offense over the next two weeks will work on moving the ball around more, getting Lloyd, Randel El, and Cooley more involved than they have all season up until this point. Brunell's first 2 throws against Indy were completions to Lloyd, and that's a step in the right direction.

I sense a lot of under the surface anger and frustration in Coach Gibbs. The coaching staff is going to have this team fired up BIG TIME to play Dallas. They will want to make a statement with that game, that they are a better team than their record, and that they are still a contender.

I would not want to be Dallas coming into Fed Ex in 2 weeks.

Who's with me?

HTTR!! :dallasuck

Who's with me?

Bluto is

D-Day: War's over, man. Gibbs dropped the big one.

Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Otter: Germans?

Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... (thinks hard)

the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go! (runs out, alone; then returns)

Bluto: What the **** happened to the Redskins I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst! "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Parcells, he's a dead man! Bledsoe, dead! Williams—

Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these ****s. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part. Like starting Brunell again

Bluto: And we're just the guys to do it.

D-Day: Let's do it.

Bluto: LET'S DO IT!!

170px-Belushi_in_Animal_House.jpg

I'm going on record now:

If any of them are in section 402, then they will leave the stadium suicidal regardless of the score.

Don't wear that star and come into my stadium.

New Cliche, I will actually be right near that section with my Roy Williams authentic on with a few other Cowboys fans. Whutcho tryna get into? :cool:

New Cliche, I will actually be right near that section with my Roy Williams authentic on with a few other Cowboys fans. Whutcho tryna get into? :cool:

I'm not joking, man. I respect you on this board, but being at a game is completely different. Don't come across me. It'd be a bad idea. I'm not a nice person at that stadium, especially if there's a Cowboy involved.

And I'll be wearing a white replica of a better safety, anyway. . . :silly:

Who's with me?

I'm with you....

on your choice of music (judas Priest rules \m/)

As for your views on the Redskins, I'm not with you at all. Do I want the Redskins to win? Of course! Do I think they will? Not a chance.

I'm going on record now:

If any of them are in section 402, then they will leave the stadium suicidal regardless of the score.

Don't wear that star and come into my stadium.

Just because we're terrible doesnt mean we have to resort to Philthydelphism. Give em hell, but have some class doing it. :cheers:

Archived