Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm going on record now, The Redskins will crush Dallas in two weeks!

Commander PK

Cowgirls who?

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Or as I said when I was two and my mom tried to buy me a shirt that just had a star on it! "No Mommy Dallas Stinks" :laugh:

I don't think we are gonna see domination like the last time these two teams played in Washington, but I do see us coming out on top. As much as it seems that both of these teams are long shots to make it into the playoffs, I believe the loser of this game will officially be out of playoff contention.

Well if last nights atrocious performance by the pukes was any indication, we have a great shot. Parcells has pulled Bledsoe for Romo sits to pee, and he only threw 3 INT's last night. I'm more optimistic today than I was yesterday, AND the pukes have to play a rolling Carolina team this weekend. I still say we crush the boys at home.

28-7, or better.

A rolling Carolina team? They looked horrible in Cinci...

Well our REDSKINS need to beat the Cowboys, it would certainly be a bright spot on an otherwise "letdown" type of season. If our team is only able to win one more game this season let it be against Dallas. It's a matter of pride. :helmet:

This team has two weeks to prepare for Dallas, TWO WEEKS, that should be enough time to get an effective gameplan in place.

C'mon REDSKINS win this one for your fans, they have heard more than enough trash talk from Cowboys fans over the years. Enuff Z' Nuff. The boys' are coming to the home of the REDSKINS, let all the players and fans of the REDSKINS organization give their all for this game. Let it be the mission of the coaches, players, and fans to make those boys' from Dallas have a very bad day on NOV 5th. Remember the REDSKINS coaches,players,fans of the past who coached, played, and cheered for our REDSKINS as they played the cowboys.

Let FedEx Field be filled with 90,000 plus REDSKIN fans, let the spirit of RFK stadium, Jack Kent Cooke, as well as all the other legends of this great franchise be with us on the 5th of NOV. For the next two weeks let us all as REDSKINS fans wear our B&G, I know times are tough, I know we as fans have had our disagreements with each other over how this season has gone, but I know this, that we as REDSKIN fans are family, and when it comes to Dallas I know this family sticks together. GO REDSKINS:helmet: BEAT DALLAS:wavetowel

Romo sits to pee will pass for 250 yards and 3 touchdowns. We have the WORST pass defense in the league for a reason, and it ain't because Shawn Springs was out. We suck. When you have Rogers, Jimoh, and Wright as your corners, even Romo sits to pee will look like a hall of famer. Why people expect something different is beyond me. We went out and hired a bunch of no talent clowns and now we think they are going to step up? NO TALENT. That's the number 1 problem of this team. 1 good linebacker. 1 corner. 1 safety. That's it for our defense. The rest are a bunch of clowns. Don't even start on the D line. Wimps....

Cowboys beat us 34-13.

We are an undisciplined bunch of clowns.

enough will all the "going on record" threads. Every week we're going to beat whoever because someone put it "on record." Why does everything need to be "on record."

I AM NOT A DJ! Put it on my iPod...then I'll listen...

For the record

mine was the first "For the record" thread to show up....THIS week anyhow. :D

and I will be bumping it after the Skins crush the Boys. It will be done....OH YES....it will be done.

Romo sits to pee will pass for 250 yards and 3 touchdowns. We have the WORST pass defense in the league for a reason, and it ain't because Shawn Springs was out. We suck. When you have Rogers, Jimoh, and Wright as your corners, even Romo sits to pee will look like a hall of famer. Why people expect something different is beyond me. We went out and hired a bunch of no talent clowns and now we think they are going to step up? NO TALENT. That's the number 1 problem of this team. 1 good linebacker. 1 corner. 1 safety. That's it for our defense. The rest are a bunch of clowns. Don't even start on the D line. Wimps....

Cowboys beat us 34-13.

We are an undisciplined bunch of clowns.

how much cash you willing to put on this statement????? pm so we can paypal the money.....

I'm not stupid enough to taunt or provoke at my arch rivals house. I've never had any issues with skins fans at a game.

Well you better not slip up or we is gonna get yous!

Haha, nah, just don't be an ass and we won't have a problem. But I will talk trash the entire game. I promise. And I'll likely fart in your direction.

Archived