Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm going on record now, The Redskins will crush Dallas in two weeks!

Commander PK

WANNABEE? I don't understand? I'm really am a fan of the Dallas Cowboys. I promise.

I think the question wasn't if you really rooted for the Pukes, but why.

Most here think it's simply to antagonize the Skins fans in the area. Hence, you here rooting for the Cowboy on this Skins fansite. I think you were once a Skins fan but something happened and you are scorned. So what do you do? You root for their arch rivals. Typical.

Hear it again

I do. Every Monday.

Whether it be here,CPND or Redskins.com, it's the same old song and dance.

And maybe if Randy Thomas and Marcus Washington would spend a little more time working on technique instead of getting in front of a camera and sending us a "special " message, maybe they'd play better on gameday.

So far, this team's mouth is writing checks their bodies can't cash.

New Cliche, I will actually be right near that section with my Roy Williams authentic on with a few other Cowboys fans. Whutcho tryna get into? :cool:

We skins fans tryin to get into sumthin fun. Better hope you guys lose, cause we are some frustrated football fans right now.

I'm not joking, man. I respect you on this board, but being at a game is completely different. Don't come across me. It'd be a bad idea. I'm not a nice person at that stadium, especially if there's a Cowboy involved.

And I'll be wearing a white replica of a better safety, anyway. . . :silly:

I'm not stupid enough to taunt or provoke at my arch rivals house. I've never had any issues with skins fans at a game.

I think the question wasn't if you really rooted for the Pukes, but why.

Most here think it's simply to antagonize the Skins fans in the area. Hence, you here rooting for the Cowboy on this Skins fansite. I think you were once a Skins fan but something happened and you are scorned. So what do you do? You root for their arch rivals. Typical.

I know what he's saying but it's also typical to fall back on this lame and tired theory. Going back and forth between teams and rooting for one team out of spite for another is childish and bandwagonish to the core. As someone who's been a die hard Dallas fan since 1980, it's a tremendous insult. What could have happened to me as a skins fan? Joe Gibbs refusing to sign a skins hat as a kid? :laugh: Keep in mind, I've been through years of mediocrity as well including a 1-15 season. Dallas currently hasn't won a playoff game since the 96/97 season.

I'm excited because it's Dallas week. As a redskins who lives with two cowboys fans (my mom and Little brother) I am always excited to play dallas and I expect a win no matter what the circumstances. During dallas week we should expect the unexpected because we as redskins fans should know better than anybody that anything could happen on dallas week.

pigs_fly.jpg

Sure buddy, I'll drink the kool aid :doh:

PS: Please think long and hard before making any stupid bets with cowboy friends, family or coworkers. 2. If your not going to the game, please suckup and take the loss and do not sell your tickets to Cowboy fans. Empty Red and yellow seats is much better than seeing babbling idiots in blue and silver sitting in them.

Well if last nights atrocious performance by the pukes was any indication, we have a great shot. Parcells has pulled Bledsoe for Romo sits to pee, and he only threw 3 INT's last night. I'm more optimistic today than I was yesterday, AND the pukes have to play a rolling Carolina team this weekend. I still say we crush the boys at home.

28-7, or better.

Archived