Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF: NYG v. DAL Game Thread - Lavar Down & Out/Romo in at QB (Merged)

NattyLight

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I love it too. I'd rather the Giants win the division than Philly or Dallas...and it's not even close.

SO TRUE. Plus, the Cowboy and Eagle trolls on this board act like this part of extremeskins is their f*cking teams message board.

I respect the Giants, hate Dallas, and hate Philly fans. Still, Id prefer that none of them go 3-0 in the division, not while we're still technically in the hunt.

At this point, I think a wild-card and 1st round game at Fed Ex is all we can really hope for if we win out.

The Giants are playing like a 13-3 or 12-4 team, and barring injuries to serious impact players like Pierce or Tiki, I think that's where they will finish.

You know what, you can move this if you want Mods....but I think this deserves to be in the skins section........

I really feel for Lavar, the guy gave it his all while he was in DC...and you know what I am starting to see maybe he was right about our front office and coaches........mayeb they really did do him wrong....

When the coaches players were talking trash about him he said the right thing.....he goes, you know what I am not going to say anything bad to diss DC, they mean a lot to me and I am not going to do the fans wrong......

Lavar is a good guy, and I wish he was still on our team........

I feel bad for the guy to go out inthe game like that on the cart........real real good guy, too many bad things have happened to the guy who really just loves this game.......

he really was a true redskin and I wish things had worked out differently

The way the Giants are playing...if we can get our ass together after the bye they may be in a position to rest their starters the final week of the regular season and give us a freebie...IF we can put together a streak coming out of the bye we may be able to do something interesting yet in terms of making a run.

Dallas--beatable

Philly (twice)--I can see us winning in Fedex but, not in Philly

Tampa--Beatable

Car-- Beatable

ATL-- Unless you can contain Vick, we won't beat them

NO-Beatable

STL--Beatable (their D actually scares me a little)

Giants--Beatable

If we can play Redskins football, having 5 of those games at home, we can turn this thing around. If we play the style of football that we have been playing then no way in hell.

Archived