Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hate to say it but........

BDOG510

Disregard the ignorant comment of PleaseBlitz about turning in your fan card. Just because you disagree is no reason to tell somebody they shouldn't be a fan of the team.

At the same time, he's entirely correct about the thread. Why not give the search function a shot? There's several threads that this could have gone into just as easily.

I am far from the biggest 8 supporter in here. Having said that, anyone who looks at this season's game film up to this point (as I have repeatedly) and comes to the conclusion that Brunell is to blame..........well, thay are frankly not bright.

Grab yourself a copy of the Minny, NYG, or *gulp* Tenn games and take an honest look at the defense. I don't mean just against the run either (that is too obvious)....I mean across the board. And if your argument is "they are on the field too long", look at how they respond coming out after resting at half time. Look at how they responded after our TD drive to tie the Tenn game (and that time they even let Tenn drive it from their own goal line).

Brunell is not a marquis QB -- would never try to claim that. However....the most glaring weakness with this team isn't even on Brunell's side of the ball. Never in a million yrs did I think I would say that.....but it's true.

I still think that the season is far from over I think that this weekend will be a turning point. I think the colts will bring out the best in them.

Thanks for the laugh. :applause: That's the funniest thing I have heard since "We are gonna whip the Giants"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Disregard the ignorant comment of PleaseBlitz about turning in your fan card. Just because you disagree is no reason to tell somebody they shouldn't be a fan of the team.

At the same time, he's entirely correct about the thread. Why not give the search function a shot? There's several threads that this could have gone into just as easily.

:stfu:

If someone would rather get to brag about being right than see their team win, its time to hand it in.

I still think that the season is far from over I think that this weekend will be a turning point. I think the colts will bring out the best in them.
I have a feeling if they win it will too. But you just dont know with the way they have been playing as of late. But I cant believe its already friday and D day is coming.

I am far from the biggest 8 supporter in here. Having said that, anyone who looks at this season's game film up to this point (as I have repeatedly) and comes to the conclusion that Brunell is to blame..........well, thay are frankly not bright.

..the most glaring weakness with this team isn't even on Brunell's side of the ball. Never in a million yrs did I think I would say that.....but it's true.

/thread

Seriously, when the running game actually gets rolling and the offense actually gets in sync with Saunders system I think you're going to see an entirely different team. Mark certainly isn't the long term answer, however he's the best we've got right now. The problem isn't #8.

:stfu:

If someone would rather get to brag about being right than see their team win, its time to hand it in.

That's your opinion, and that's fine. You want to be one of the polarized asses who is trying to separate the fan base into "true" fans and "fairweather" fans, that's your business. And now you want to control my posting rights and abilities by telling me to shut up, where as I told somebody to disregard you without limiting your ability to express yourself.

Yet during this time, I've not seen any logic to support your position. In essence, you're saying that you're right and he's wrong because it's your opinion, but you want to represent that as a fact.

We can discuss the status of fairweather fans in one of several other threads; no need to hijack this one.

That's your opinion, and that's fine. You want to be one of the polarized asses who is trying to separate the fan base into "true" fans and "fairweather" fans, that's your business. And now you want to control my posting rights and abilities by telling me to shut up, where as I told somebody to disregard you without limiting your ability to express yourself.

Yet during this time, I've not seen any logic to support your position. In essence, you're saying that you're right and he's wrong because it's your opinion, but you want to represent that as a fact.

We can discuss the status of fairweather fans in one of several other threads; no need to hijack this one.

How could anyone hijack this thread? It would need a point and a train of thought to start with. "I told you so" does not stimulate thoughtful discussion.

:blahblah:

I dont want to control your posting "rights." I want you to :stfu: when you say dumb stuff like "disregard so and so's post, because i dont agree with it."

I havent seen any logic to support your position either, and seeing other posters' thoughts, seem like most agree with me.

Archived