Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Final Fantasy Games

WVUforREDSKINS

My favorite game of all time is probably FF 3/6 the game is freaking amazing.

FFVII is a close 2nd but i liked 6's story better.

then comes ff Ix that game was awesome but a little to easy.

I hated FF X story was too repetitive i got bored really fast ( i miss walking around in the world map :( )

But i am extremely pumped for ff XII i am in need of a game to take over my life.!!! after delaying it for so long it has to be good.

Have any of you played Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus? That's a pretty cool game as well, playing as Vincent Valentine. It's more of an FPS though.

If you're talking classic RPG's nothing tops the Ultima series. The FF series is great, don't get me wrong, but nothing has been as immersive as Ultima.

Not a FF game, but made by the same people (Squaresoft), Crono Trigger was a fantastic game for SNES and PSX re-release.

i heard about that game from an old friend of mine (haven seen him since middle school :( ) isn't that supposed to be pretty rare to find for the SNES? i guess i could always download an emulator...

i heard about that game from an old friend of mine (haven seen him since middle school :( ) isn't that supposed to be pretty rare to find for the SNES? i guess i could always download an emulator...

Chrono Trigger is pretty rare, but you don't lose much playing it on emulator. I use Snes9x. All of the FF games/CT are fine on emulator. If you liked Mario RPG you will definitely like other Square RPG's.

Go to a GameStop in near the city or in the hood. You'll find it there. :)

Chrono is one of the best turn based RPGs of all time (only in my humble opinion thou). Cool characters, great music, something like 15 endings all on the SNES. That was a great game.

I love Mario RPG, it is just too silly to not play. I was surprised how Nintendo put out a good RPG, then I realized Square made it.

I never really got to play it. I'll start playing it on an emulator and then I'll lose interest and find something else to play. Then again, that's how I've been with RPGs as of late. I'm hoping that FF12 will do the trick, because I think the last RPG I finished was Xenosaga I.

Since then, FFX-2, Shadow Hearts Covenant, Chrono Cross, .Hack, and a few others just couldn't do the trick.

Edit: forgot about the KOTOR games and Jade Empire. I finished those as well.

Go to a GameStop in near the city or in the hood. You'll find it there. :)

Chrono is one of the best turn based RPGs of all time (only in my humble opinion thou). Cool characters, great music, something like 15 endings all on the SNES. That was a great game.

in my area, game-stop and EB games etc. don't carry N64 and older (its really disappointing since i got a Nintendo fairly recently and i was looking for that old hockey game with the skinny, fat and medium players; i'm also looking for the original Mario Party but can't seem to find that either...)

in my area, game-stop and EB games etc. don't carry N64 and older (its really disappointing since i got a Nintendo fairly recently and i was looking for that old hockey game with the skinny, fat and medium players; i'm also looking for the original Mario Party but can't seem to find that either...)

You're in Fairfax so you might be able to find in Annandale at a place called Starland. http://www.estarland.com

If you can't get it there, try for CD Game Xchange or Pandora's Cube.

You're in Fairfax so you might be able to find in Annandale at a place called Starland. http://www.estarland.com

If you can't get it there, try for CD Game Xchange or Pandora's Cube.

THANK YOU! i was at gamestop, and the guy who told me to they don't carry that stuff any more told me to go to starland. he said it was at the shopping center off braddock, but that's a pretty long road.

I have FFV, VI, Chrono Trigger, and many others on my SNES emulator. You don't lose anything playing them either, I use a controller though that I plug in via USB, gotta have the controller when playin RPG's:cool:

i always use a controller when playing Emulated games, although i don't have an actual SNES adapter, i just use my standard Logitech controller.

Just to add, the unreleased Final Fantasy III in the US is coming out for the Nintendo DS next month. (The "real" FF3 not FF6 which was released in the US for the Super NES.)

I saw the trailer for it....I don't mess around with the DS though, i've never really gotten into a portable RPG anyways

FFXII can't come out soon enough :D

THANK YOU! i was at gamestop, and the guy who told me to they don't carry that stuff any more told me to go to starland. he said it was at the shopping center off braddock, but that's a pretty long road.

The Starland in Annandale is at the Bradlick (Junction of Backlick and Braddock) Shopping Center. There's also one in Centreville, near McKay's Used Books.

I actually only have handheld gaming systems: GBA SP, DS Lite, GBA micro (severely underated!), and PSP.

I'm currently playing through FFI&II Dawn of Souls on my micro, and have FFIV waiting in the wings. FFIII is coming out soon for the DS, and looks pretty sweet.

Archived