Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't blame it on the Fans...

dockeryfan

Somebody doesn't understand how insignificant they really are. But you can stay online indefinitely... getting in the last word. You haven't added anything to the conversation... heck, you don't even go to games. But at least you can say have the last word.

Look at you! You're calling fellow Redskins fans insignificant! These personal attacks, for which after this thread I'm guilty of one or twenty of, are outright antithetical to what this board is about NOW, according to its rules.

How can you possibly say that you're a Redskins fan? You disgust me with your association.

You've attributed fault for it to Dan Snyder. That's the original issue. You're wrong.

You are 100% moron because you do not understand hyperbole.

You really think anyone believes Snyder presses a button to go to commercial???

He's the owner. He's ultimately responsible.

How you don't get this is 100% frustrating.

Your secondary premise was whether or not the commercials effect the "energy" of the crowd. And my counterargument was that premise is faulty and inconsistent given the fact that under the exact same conditions on different dates.... the crowd has been among the most loud and boisterous in the NFL. The only difference being the *result* of the game.

It happens in those games as well. We just happened to win those games despite the energy suck. In your "counterargument" games, the same damn thing is happening. It still takes away from crowd noise.

And Jbooma if you read my original post, you'll notice that I was wondering why people were cheering when there was an injured player on the field. But the result was the same. There were cheers for D-fense in the upper deck, then the commercial, then silence. Somebody tell me this didn't happen, because anyone at the game witnissed this.

I usually respect what you have to say, but not here. Do you even know what any of those adjectives mean? I'm being none of them, perhaps obnoxious with my persistence. I'm here because I'm a fan. All that I'm arguing is that Snyder is ultimately in charge, and somehow I'm being disagreed with. Look at my posts, look at his, and then tell me that I'm in any way comparable.

You're just fired up, right?

You can't possibly be so arrogant that you feel the need to question my understanding of the english language, can you? Your second sentence in the above response qualifies for 4, maybe 5, of those terms alone.

Do you really want me to go back through your posts in this thread and detail the ones that fit the above criteria?

You're just fired up, right?

You can't possibly be so arrogant that you feel the need to question my understanding of the english language, can you? Your second sentence in the above response qualifies for 4, maybe 5, of those terms alone.

Do you really want me to go back through your posts in this thread and detail the ones that fit the above criteria?

Eh, probably fired up. But really, I can't believe that you would defend what Die Hard is saying. He's attacking members of this board through the guise of arguing a point. It's disgusting.

I don't care how you all feel about the "new" guys on here, but I've been a fan for 22 years. I'm not new to this team. We're all fans, but we have the guy who started a fan messageboard telling us that we're morons, idiots, and kids? Unacceptable.

Eh, probably fired up. But really, I can't believe that you would defend what Die Hard is saying. He's attacking members of this board through the guise of arguing a point. It's disgusting.

For the record: I don't think that I have defended his point-of-view anywhere in this thread. If I have, would you show me where? I have been openly critical of the behavior of many of those in this thread, on both sides.

I don't care how you all feel about the "new" guys on here, but I've been a fan for 22 years. I'm not new to this team. We're all fans, but we have the guy who started a fan messageboard telling us that we're morons, idiots, and kids? Unacceptable.

Am I part of "you all" now? Are you pidgeon-holing me as some longtime member who is bitter over the changes that have taken place here as the site evolved? That's pretty presumptuous of you, no?

Archived