Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who else is a big procrastinator?

Warhead36

Man....I have a paper due tomorrow and I just don't feel like starting on it...

:( :cool:

I had a 25 page paper (not counting graphs, tabulated research, etc) in my business law class. The class was at 8am.

You know when I started it? 6pm the night before it was due. I don't mean that's when I typed it.....I mean thats when I started it. I ended up making up 75% of my research, imaginary surveys (which I was supposed to conduct over the previous month), etc..

I worked from 6pm through the night with no sleep what so ever. Finished a little after 7am the next day. Had my girlfriend drive me to class because I literally couldn't see straight.

Got a 112/125 (Still have it to this day) :D

So yea -- I can empathize

Oh yea count me in, why else would I spend so much time on ES :laugh:

but when it's time to get moving on something, I getter done especially when money's on the line. Don't mess around with the school work guys, it's your ticket to the good life. I paid dearly for not going to college till I became self employed and even then I look at a lot of my clients and think "I'm smarter than that nimrod and I know he's making over a mil a year.

Nothing worse than being an intelligent person with a dumb job :doh::doh:

I am a rediuclasly bad procrastinator. We had a minimum ten page report for my A.P. Government class in tenth grade that we had the entire first quarter of the school year due. It involved going to county council meetings, interviewing government workers, writing opinion papers, and countless other little parts too it. Naturally, that meant I started it the night before...at 10 PM.(hey don't blame me, I had Madden to play...wait you can blame me) So being that I didn't go to county council meetings, I just made a summery of the meeting up. The entire meeting was brainstormed by Dg28daman. Then, the interview with a government worker...you guessed it same thing. After bs'ing the other crap, I ended up being done by 3 A.M. Thats right, a whole nine weeks worth of work done in 5 hours. And I got a 95-100. Dare I say the greatest bull****ing job ever?

Oh yea count me in, why else would I spend so much time on ES :laugh:

but when it's time to get moving on something, I getter done especially when money's on the line. Don't mess around with the school work guys, it's your ticket to the good life. I paid dearly for not going to college till I became self employed and even then I look at a lot of my clients and think "I'm smarter than that nimrod and I know he's making over a mil a year.

Nothing worse than being an intelligent person with a dumb job :doh::doh:

This is some excellent advice. :cheers:

Ah, yes. The Scarlett O'Hara syndrome. "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow."

I am only like that with certain things.....like housework. :D

Archived