Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Randy Thomas Hurt?

Hooper

Way back in July, I think we all recognized (at least those of you who agreed with me) that the two areas of greatest concern for the Skins were the depth in the secondary and the depth on the offensive line. There isn't any. The secondary has already had devastating effect on the way Gregg Williams can play defense.

The loss of a starter on the OL would be equally crippling. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Way back in July, I think we all recognized (at least those of you who agreed with me) that the two areas of greatest concern for the Skins were the depth in the secondary and the depth on the offensive line. There isn't any. The secondary has already had devastating effect on the way Gregg Williams can play defense.

The loss of a starter on the OL would be equally crippling. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Yep. Thank you, front office.

I think this is in reference to some unnamed injury. After the Texans game in Coach Gibbs' presser, he was running down the injury list and in passing named Randy Thomas. When the reporters asked him what happened to Randy(he didn't miss ANY time) he's said oh, it's just something that comes up every now and then during a game and in practice and you just have to keep an eye on it. He didn't elaborate further, but I got the impression it was like an ingrown toenail or a corn on his foot or something Gibbs didn't really want to talk about.

Of course I could be talking out of my ***. You know how that goes.....

Yep. Thank you, front office.

Well, in their defense, while they failed to realize the extent of the problem until it was way too late, they did spend August furiously signing every has-been and never-was who pretends to play in the defensive secondary or on the OL. How do you think we got Rumph?

But we are what we are now. We're whistling past the graveyard -- lose one tackle and Brunell is in serious trouble. Lose a guard and the running game takes a big hit. But so far they're healthy...

But we are what we are now. We're whistling past the graveyard -- lose one tackle and Brunell is in serious trouble. Lose a guard and the running game takes a big hit. But so far they're healthy...

ugh, how is this different from any other team?

some teams don't even have a starting quality tackle or guard on their roster, how horrible do you think their depth is?

Randy is fine, his ankle is acting up, nothing serious

we'll probably lean on the left side of our line this week a bit more like we did in the second half of the Jaguars game

Archived