Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Im just going to throw this out there.....

GPREP HOG

Just watched the Ravens sounds of the game with Ray Lewis......

And this thought crossed my mind, I am just going to throw it out there...i know we are only 500 and 2 games ago it looked like in Feb. we would be trying to figure out who to take with our top ten pick......

But.......

How sweet would it to have the Skins and Ravens in Miami in Feb.....

Not a prediction at all, and not based on any facts.....

JUST A THOUGHT........

It would be unbearable in the DC Metro area. If that happens I'm moving for two weeks.

I love my Skins but you are right about this one. Just the Skins in the SB would be chaos but with the Ravens too. God help us! As a diehard it would be a dream. By the way Who Del, you mean you wouldn't come and support the team you secretly root for? :laugh:

That would certainly be sweet... but the Skins and anybody would be pretty awesome.

But there's this worry. If the skins win it owuld be extra sweet. But if they lose, God help us. I think I would prefer it just wasnt the Ravens. Too risky.

My buddy at work is a die hard Ravens fan, (Don't even mention the Indy "Bolts" around him), I'm a die hard Skins fan, he hates the Skins, I don't mind the Ravens (AFC), and i would like to see both in Miami..in fact we have a bet, I buy the plane tickets and hotel rooms, and he gets the tickets to the SB if it's a Skins/Ravens game!!! He doesn't think that will happen, because he desn't think the Ravens will make it!!!!!! Only problem is, the Skins are going to the SB, but if it's not the Ravens, then I can't afford to go :-(

Dont jinx our season, I remember Joe Theisman threw this idea out in 2000, the Ravens ended up going and we had a super bowl roster on paper with an 8-8 record.

But we beat them that year. That counts for something. I think we were the last team to beat them too.

Yeah, we beat both of the SuperBowl participants that year. Michael Westbrook was lost for the year that year too. But fast forward to the present. I think in order for anyone to start taking the Ravens seriously again, Jamal Lewis must crank it up. He really slacked off last year and so far this year, I haven't seen him on any highlight films. I don't think the Ravens will even make the post season.

But I believe the Redskins will.

Uhhhhhhhh, I think that I would absolutely kill myself if the Ravens beat us in the Super Bowl. That is something that we could never, ever live down. Ever. Ever. I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many friends that are Ravens fans, and all of them are just as awful as NFC East fans.

This thread hurts my heart.

Archived