Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boomer and the crackheads...picture i made...

The Master SWC

yeah i actually like boomer too...but he does RUN the show...and when he speaks u see how they all shut up like puppets...so yeah with TJ's armband...i had to give the combover and mustache to berman...

and yeah i did add the red in the eyes myself...and the cocaine on their upper lips...if that pic already had it in there...id seriously be worried...lol

u know whats really sad...no one has said anything about steve young looking like vanilla ice...honestly...i pasted a picture of ice over top of steve young and it was very easy to line up because they seriously do have the same facial structure...and maybe its blening in TOO well...

u know whats really sad...no one has said anything about steve young looking like vanilla ice...honestly...i pasted a picture of ice over top of steve young and it was very easy to line up because they seriously do have the same facial structure...and maybe its blening in TOO well...

haha, I was trying to figure it out, wasn't sure what you were going for.

Any way, good job, it shall be saved 4eva!

:laugh:

Please man... Boomer hates the Redskins the most out of all those guys. Even Michael Irvin was giving us more credit.

I know you can't prove that, nor will I ask you to tell me when you heard him "hate" us, so I'll just go on record as saying "I" have never heard him say anything bad against us. He does like and respect Joe Gibbs. You are kinda young for JG1. Boomer always gave us props back then and I don't see anything bad about what he says now.

And, by the way, Boomer is more of a Baseball fan anyway.

Archived