Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Guys

ManningColts

I hope you guys knock the P*ss out of the Jack-N-Jille Hags Sunday. They came up to our house talkin trash and how bad they are beating the Squeelers. Little do they know their 1st 2 games were push-overs to begin with.

Number 1: They beat Dallas alright with Dallas functioning with a has been, washed up QB.

Number 2: They did beat the Steelers but with a QB just out of the hospital operating at 40% and dubbed with the name: "Worthlessburger" and key players missing from last year....whoooo Ti Dooooo.

When it came time to meet up with a real Offense that only got 19 min. worth of playing time, they folded and choked. You guys have found your Offense and I do believe Mark will be able to shread their secondary like Peyton did.

Watch out for the late hits after the whistle. Jags play dirty. Scum-buckets to say the least. I hope they move to L.A. where they will feel at home with the Gangs in the streets there.

See ya later in the Dome this year. That ought to be an interesting game.

Thanks for the vote of confidance.

I think people are gonna sleep on the Skins because we kind of **** a brick the first 2 games.

This needs to be Sean Taylor's coming out party.

Thats only because you have a new Offensive scheme in place. Looks like you'll get it together as the weeks go on. Takes some time. Mark seems more comfortable now. Should do well against the Jags. He still has a laser arm and that will come in handy.

Thats only because you have a new Offensive scheme in place. Looks like you'll get it together as the weeks go on. Takes some time. Mark seems more comfortable now. Should do well against the Jags. He still has a laser arm and that will come in handy.

Listen! Do you smell something?

Hey ManningColts,

What's it like to have a real honest to goodness professional NFL quarterback?

It's been so long around here that I think I've forgotten.

Any NFL QB who passes for over 3,000 yards and leads his offense to the playoffs is a real honest to goodness professional NFL quarterback. Brunell should have even made the probowl last year.

Peyton isn't a honest to goodness NFL Quarterback, he's a freak. You will not see very many QB's put up the #'s he has, nor will you see many break the records that he will break. The man is a beast, head and shoulders above the next guy.

Anyone else here think that if you put Tom Brady on another team he won't win ? Conversely, if you put Peyton on another team - I am willing to bet he will win and lead them to the playoffs. Brady = system QB. Peyton = Great

Can we borrow your QB?

He's going to be awfully tired after the Jet game at 1:00, but I'll see what I can do. Your man Mark knows the Jags well, he'll do fine.

I do want to wish you all a great season. I've been a Colt Fan since the days of Unitas and when Bert Jones came in the mid 70's we use to play you guys all the time. Our games were known as "The Battle of the Parkway" back then. Jones vs Thiesman (Spelling is probably off).

Here's to Victory :cheers:

Peyton isn't a honest to goodness NFL Quarterback, he's a freak. You will not see very many QB's put up the #'s he has, nor will you see many break the records that he will break. The man is a beast, head and shoulders above the next guy.

Anyone else here think that if you put Tom Brady on another team he won't win ? Conversely, if you put Peyton on another team - I am willing to bet he will win and lead them to the playoffs. Brady = system QB. Peyton = Great

The reason why he does so well is that he's constantly a student of the game. Plus, add to the fact that he's the only QB that is allowed to call his own game at the line of scrimmage, so he's not only a QB but also an Offensive Cooridinator as well. He's a throwback from the 50's and 60's when QB's were the true field generals. The article entitled, '40 seconds and gone' by ESPN describes him very well. If you can't find it on ESPN's website, write me at; joesvideo@juno.com and I'll send it to you in MS Word. It's pretty neat.

I hope you guys knock the P*ss out of the Jack-N-Jille Hags Sunday. They came up to our house talkin trash and how bad they are beating the Squeelers. Little do they know their 1st 2 games were push-overs to begin with.

Number 1: They beat Dallas alright with Dallas functioning with a has been, washed up QB.

Number 2: They did beat the Steelers but with a QB just out of the hospital operating at 40% and dubbed with the name: "Worthlessburger" and key players missing from last year....whoooo Ti Dooooo.

When it came time to meet up with a real Offense that only got 19 min. worth of playing time, they folded and choked. You guys have found your Offense and I do believe Mark will be able to shread their secondary like Peyton did.

Watch out for the late hits after the whistle. Jags play dirty. Scum-buckets to say the least. I hope they move to L.A. where they will feel at home with the Gangs in the streets there.

See ya later in the Dome this year. That ought to be an interesting game.

I remember that 2nd Indianapolis-Jacksonville game last season. I remember while watching the 1st half and the Colts losing thinking to myself: The Jaguars are playing one of the dirtiest games I have seen. Then they let up and the Colts won.

Their defense is talented, I think their offense is overrated. If we play sound Redskin style ball control football and can establish our running game well enough to keep them off balance I think we have a very good shot at taking these guys down.

The reason why he does so well is that he's constantly a student of the game. Plus, add to the fact that he's the only QB that is allowed to call his own game at the line of scrimmage, so he's not only a QB but also an Offensive Cooridinator as well. He's a throwback from the 50's and 60's when QB's were the true field generals. The article entitled, '40 seconds and gone' by ESPN describes him very well. If you can't find it on ESPN's website, write me at; joesvideo@juno.com and I'll send it to you in MS Word. It's pretty neat.

not to mention his QUICK, accurate, release

dude is money, straight up

I've been a Colt Fan since the days of Unitas and when Bert Jones came in the mid 70's we use to play you guys all the time. Our games were known as "The Battle of the Parkway" back then. Jones vs Thiesman (Spelling is probably off).

battle of the BELTWAY. Not Parkway. Sorry man. Had to correct you.

I hope you guys knock the P*ss out of the Jack-N-Jille Hags Sunday

You know, you could PROVE your graciousness by getting me a ticket to that stadium of yours.

Went to ticketmaster and amazingly that game is sold out.

Must be because the Skins are playing is all I can figure :D

Archived