Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jesus's image found in dog's butt

chomerics

Ok. I figured I'd wait for a response from the Christians before closing this down. If you guys don't have a problem with it I guess I don't.

I think most of us can see through Chommie's little experiment

Let the Christians here get all rightous and then I can use their reactions in my arguements in the "Religion of Pieces" threads ;)

Be it known that our fatwa hath already decreed that we shoot an elderly liberal scholar in the back and burn down the ACLU. So hath it been done. (And yes, it took quite some time to find a liberal scholar.)

We now demand that chomerics issue a minimum of 16 apologies to make the violence....errrr....justifiable reaction to his hatred and blasphemy, stop.

Be it known that our fatwa hath already decreed that we shoot an elderly liberal scholar in the back and burn down the ACLU. So hath it been done. (And yes, it took quite some time to find a liberal scholar.)

We now demand that chomerics issue a minimum of 16 apologies to make the violence....errrr....justifiable reaction to his hatred and blasphemy, stop.

Hey Hog, I know its a joke and all - but, most college professors are liberal. So, I don't understand why it would be hard to find a liberal scholar. Not to mention all the ****ing your side does about the 'liberal elite'. Scholars could easily be considered elite.

Hey Hog, I know its a joke and all - but, most college professors are liberal. So, I don't understand why it would be hard to find a liberal scholar. Not to mention all the ****ing your side does about the 'liberal elite'. Scholars could easily be considered elite.

I meant scholar in the literal sense. You know, someone who spends his/her life searching for the truth with no preconceived ideas. ;)

I meant scholar in the literal sense. You know, someone who spends his/her life searching for the truth with no preconceived ideas. ;)
Your should show your sig to Chomerics in the Jesus camp thread. He seems to have a problem with that kind of "brainwashing.":)

Ok, that was pretty funny. :laugh:

Archived