Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jesus's image found in dog's butt

chomerics

Yes it is true. . .first a sandwich, then a potato chip, now in Angus' butt :doh:

http://bitsandpieces1.blogspot.com/2006/09/jesus-image-found-in-dogs-butt.html

dogbuttjesus.gif

For those offended, I mean no offense, I just thought it was pretty funny.

P.S. they superimposed an image of Jesus on the dog's butt, so you are not seeing god, it is simply an animated gif file. . .

I double dog dare someone to put an image of Muhammad on hamster's butt.

I guess that says enough about Islam that no one is worried about offending Christians.

Heres an image of the Prophet if anyone has the cohones. Maybe something Monty Python-ish?

muhamm.jpg

Just remember, if you do, people's lives are at stake.

Heres an image of the Prophet if anyone has the cohones. Maybe something Monty Python-ish?

muhamm.jpg

Just remember, if you do, people's lives are at stake.

Hey HALLOWEEN is next month I think I can put together a costume like that. Mohammed the false prophet, add a bomb for the raghead attire and I coud win best costume. Better yet get a group of guys and we can be the false prophet and his misled and misguided followers What do you think? it could win best cosrume. most original costume??

Hey HALLOWEEN is next month I think I can put together a costume like that. Mohammed the false prophet, add a bomb for the raghead attire and I coud win best costume. Better yet get a group of guys and we can be the false prophet and his misled and misguided followers What do you think? it could win best cosrume. most original costume??
Now that isn't a good idea.:doh:

Or costume most likely to get you ass kicked by redneck hicks.

:D

Yes it is true. . .first a sandwich, then a potato chip, now in Angus' butt :doh:

http://bitsandpieces1.blogspot.com/2006/09/jesus-image-found-in-dogs-butt.html

dogbuttjesus.gif

For those offended, I mean no offense, I just thought it was pretty funny.

P.S. they superimposed an image of Jesus on the dog's butt, so you are not seeing god, it is simply an animated gif file. . .

:notworthy:notworthy

Oh, I don't know... I thought it was funny. Of course, I take it as mocking people who think that God has revealed Himself in a piece of toast, rather than making fun of God Himself.

Whatever.

Ok. I figured I'd wait for a response from the Christians before closing this down. If you guys don't have a problem with it I guess I don't.

Archived