Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar Trashes Gibbs

Hooper

here is my favorite Q&A:

Q. Who's the toughest guy for you to tackle?

Arrington: Fred Taylor.

Now, how many times did he play against fred taylor? I found 1 game back in 2002. I can think of many other players he had a hard time tackling...tiki, Westbrook, Shockey, etc...

so what? just because everyone doesn't love our beloved father, son, holy gibbs...president and founder of the republic of redskins nation....I think everyone will sleep tonight?

I KEEP TELLING YOU PEOPLE! JUST BECAUSE THIS MAN HAS THE LAST NAME GIBBS DOESN'T MEAN HE'S PERFECT...NOR DOES IT MEAN EVERYONE HAS TO LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!! HE'S HUMAN!....AND I DON'T THINK THAT WAS A "THRASHING".....

You need to get over yourself like immediately!

Gibbs is the best coach in Redskins history, period! If you are a Skins fan then you should realize saying this kinda s*** about OUR coach is unacceptable and should be to every fan on this board.

It should be for any fan of the game period, Gibbs is a hall of fame coach who has done nothing but great things for this organization.

You don't respond to s*** like that question, or any other crap he's said since leaving. You just don't, shut your mouth and you act like a professional. Would Ramsey have answered that question?

I dont really care if you think that Gibbs isnt doing a great job right now, hopefully nobody on this board cares. But i'm sorry, dissagreeing with a coach and talking s*** about him to the media is two different things.

Did anyone else notice that he talked about Marty and not Coughlin? Idiot shouldnt have answered any of those questions. He dumb and no longer a factor in the NFL, get over it...

Take that back, he will help oppossing offenses, like ours in a few weeks.

Hail to LaVar all you want but take your B&G off while you do it:2cents:

Lavar Said he wants to be remember as leaving an impact on the game. Well He hasn't done that yet. Everyone dubbed him the next Lawerence Taylor and he never lived up to that expectation. He had one good year and that was under Marty who plays a different style of Defense than anyone else in the League. I also attribute the overrated attitude of his to Joe Paterno. Don't get me wrong, I love Joe Paterno but he never taught Lavar to be humble or made him play team defense. He used him like any coach would but in the long run it hurt Lavar's chances to be a real difference maker for a long time. Also don't get me wrong, I am not defending Lavar because I also believe he is just as bad as TO and Keyshawn. He has a ME ME ME ME attitude and it is everyone else's fault. Lavar is not getting what he wanted because if he got what he wanted he would still be a Redskin today. We are better off without him and if he says anything bad about Gibbs, the team, the players, the owner, or the Organization itself then just remember the source of the comments.

who cares who likes gibbs? right now I don't like him...........and Lavar has done enough for this team and city. He's been through a slew of coaches and coordinators! just because he wasn't the "character" guy that says things in code doesn't make him any less of a person.

we complain that the current skins are talking BS to save Brunell....and that we want to hear the truth.....well Lavar spoke it.

Hey junior, come on back when you have an inkling of what you are talking about.

For 3 seasons Lavar really enjoyed himself

The Redskins record those years

2001 8-8

2002 7-9

2003 5-11

When Lavar's feelings were hurt and he wasn't getting playing time the Redskins made the playoffs

I was a HUGE Lavar fan, I really thought Gregg Williams would unleash the beast and turn him into the best lb in the game. Imagine Lavar, having reached his potential, with Sean Taylor in the secondary, WOW

Unfourtantley, Lavar didn't want it. It was all about Lavar. And it still is

Lavar was only a "star" player here in Washington while the team and the defense sucked. We had a 25-30th ranked defense in most of the seasons Arrington played well. Once we had a Top defense starting in 04 Lavar was either hurt or whining about playtime because he isn't that good.

It's a good thing he doesn't want to play for Gibbs because I'm sure Gibbs wouldn't have him anyway. I mean, we took a pretty good cap hit for him to be gone.

the sad thing is LaVar has already been grumbling about Coughlin,

and even when Marty had a chance to have LaVar... he wasn't interested.

What is he saying about Coughlin?

LaVar does not have to like Gibbs, but he should show some respect for the 3-time Superbowl winner.

LA is a clown.

Lavar was only a "star" player here in Washington while the team and the defense sucked. We had a 25-30th ranked defense in most of the seasons Arrington played well. Once we had a Top defense starting in 04 Lavar was either hurt or whining about playtime because he isn't that good.

very true, he was a big fish in a small pond during those years, with the excpetion of Bailey of course.

Unfourtantley, Lavar didn't want it. It was all about Lavar. And it still is

Also true, if he was any type of team player, then he would have worked well with the system.

PS Was'nt Marvin Lewis critical of LA once back in 2002?

who cares who likes gibbs? right now I don't like him...........and Lavar has done enough for this team and city. He's been through a slew of coaches and coordinators! just because he wasn't the "character" guy that says things in code doesn't make him any less of a person.

we complain that the current skins are talking BS to save Brunell....and that we want to hear the truth.....well Lavar spoke it.

yeah, I remember Lavar saying he was out of place in Washington. :laugh:

It's a good thing he doesn't want to play for Gibbs because I'm sure Gibbs wouldn't have him anyway. I mean, we took a pretty good cap hit for him to be gone.

the only year that lavar was here our defense was not in the top 10 was 2003

The Redskin fans' obsession with LaVar is reaching ridiculous proportions.

Although I must admit that Arrington is a major reason why the Skins are 0-2 so far... oh wait, HE DOESN'T PLAY FOR THEM ANYMORE!

Honestly folks, get over it. He left. I've never seen so much time wasted obsessing over a former player.

Archived