Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are the Redskins your favorite sports team?

kcofdc

Redskins definitely #1

I have a great passion for my tarheels who are #2

Phillies #3 but they are not that close to the first two

Miami in NCAA football and the Sixers round out my favorites but are a long way from the skins.

I've often said if given the choice between watching just the skins' vs. all of my other teams I would watch the skins. NFL football is by far the greatest sport ever w/ nothing a close second.

I know the Redskins are your favorite NFL football team, but are they your favorite sports team? I love the Tarheels in NCAAB, the Lakers in the NBA, the U in NCAAF and I have many other favorite teams in other sports, but the Redskins are on a whole nother level when it comes to being a a fan of a team. :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :vikesuck:

What about you?

washington redskins is the only team i know:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck i love my team i,m from ohio and the redskins r 2006 nfc champs u feel me

I know the Redskins are your favorite NFL football team, but are they your favorite sports team? I love the Tarheels in NCAAB, the Lakers in the NBA, the U in NCAAF and I have many other favorite teams in other sports, but the Redskins are on a whole nother level when it comes to being a a fan of a team. :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :vikesuck:

What about you?

Let me guess...your fav. team in the NHL is the Redwings huh? The Yankees in MLB... :rolleyes:

To answer your question, there is no other team then the Redskins.

Cubs/Devilrays in baseball, Magic in the NBA

Yes, it goes, Redskins then Wizards, Nats, Caps.

I have a question? How do people have so many different teams from different cities they root for? I've never understood that. This is usually how it is. You live DC, but you root for UNC for basketball, but you root for da U in football, you root for the Yankees in baseball, and you root for the Lakers in basketball. I can understand if you are alumni, but come on, you don't root for their football team too?

Can anybody please tell me how you can do that?

I have a question? How do people have so many different teams from different cities they root for? I've never understood that. This is usually how it is. You live DC, but you root for UNC for basketball, but you root for da U in football, you root for the Yankees in baseball, and you root for the Lakers in basketball. I can understand if you are alumni, but come on, you don't root for their football team too?

I love the Skins

My dad went to UNC

The Bullets/Wizards always sucked (as long as i have been alive) so its hard to like them, however i do hope the best for them (as long as theyre not playin the lakers)

and i kinda just jumped on the bandwagon of the U in the mid 80's.

I love my bulls a lot, but when it comes to football its just like on another level. If i miss a bball game which i rarely do i just record it and if i forget to record it i get a lil mad but if i miss a skins game i will go crazy i dont even miss a snap. I havent missed 1 game in like 10 years lol

I love the Skins

My dad went to UNC

The Bullets/Wizards always sucked (as long as i have been alive) so its hard to like them, however i do hope the best for them (as long as theyre not playin the lakers)

and i kinda just jumped on the bandwagon of the U in the mid 80's.

I wasn't directing that to you, lol, you just so happen to have all the teams most bandwagoners have. My sister has a friend that roots for those teams, plus he roots for the Cowturds, why, because " they win". He has never been to LA or Texas, he's only been up and down the eastcoast and to Missouri. I always rag on him for it though.

Archived