Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are the Redskins your favorite sports team?

kcofdc

How bout this one? If the Skins were a woman, I would marry 'em & wouldn't EVER cheat! I must admit, it concerns me (I truly honestly cannot live without the Washington Redskins), because I absolutely, positively cannot bear to miss one single game! Which means that I could never live outside the country, or work on sundays, or deal with a woman that could not tolerate my blind fanatical devotion to the Burgundy and Gold. Its crazy, cause people I've known or worked with years ago would remember me by the simple phrase, 'the big Redskins fan'! I am the most die-hard fan amongst my friends, family, school buddies, everyone I know! It just doesn't get any better than this! T-minus 1hour15minutes......

Yes. Football is my favorite sport and the Skins have been there the whole time. I will probably cry my eyes out if the Skins win or just sit numb with joy.

Blazers are second because in 2000 I was mad with frustration at that Game 7 vs. the Lakers. I'm getting used to disappointment from the Wolverines with Carr at the helm.

Archived