Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's Official Game Day Thread - Skins @ Pats

TK

Considering Williams is going vanilla without a lot of blitzing...holding the Pats starters to 3 points is actually quite good...they're not a bunch of slouches, you know...

I can't *see* the game so maybe we are sucking it up out there...but I'm not disappointed based on what I've heard....

the stream is working.....if you're not getting it try quitting your browser, opening it and trying to get it again...that usually fixes it...if you're just waiting for it to "kick in" you'll be waiting until the NFL Network replay...

and many are doing that and its not working :)

Maybe you guys should exit instead of ruining everyones time. No need to whine like little girls everytime something bad happens.

Hey, if this bunch of bums can ruin my night, you folks can go along for the ride. You're the ones close enough to the team's home to actually do something about the problems, not me. I'm just pointing them out for those of you who are either unwilling or incapable of noticing them.

We aren't sucking it up too badly. One first down was a pass on 3rd and longish beating Kenny Wright, another was on a pass interference penalty, etc. They started at the 40, so it wasn't that long of a drive really. The defensive line was stout against the run, they just didn't get a lot of pressure on Brady when he dropped back to pass.

Hey, if this bunch of bums can ruin my night, you folks can go along for the ride. You're the ones close enough to the team's home to actually do something about the problems, not me. I'm just pointing them out for those of you who are either unwilling or incapable of noticing them.

I thought you were going to leave LAST week.

Never mind.

No such luck.

Archived