Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stephen Davis Coming Back To The Skins? (Merged)

DrBoogerLips

im not sure davis is the answer but looking at another rb isnt a bad idea, with cp's injury being a shoulder thats alittle worrisome that it could linger for awhile , and betts while i think hes a good back up he hasnt held up that well in the past. i like rock and he has had some bright spots but if it came down to him being the number one guy , id be worried a bit about that, so again some other option is a pretrty good idea imho.

Everyone is nuts about Lumsden. All he has done is scored a TD in a scrimmage. For the right price getting Davis would be low risk and high reward. He had alot of TD's last year and would save some pounding on CP at the goal line. Dude was a stud when he was here and I would welcome him back So far I would call Lumsden "injury prone" as well.

Redskins | Team reportedly contacts S. Davis

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 05:45:21 -0700

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports free agent RB Stephen Davis (Panthers) has reportedly been contacted by the Washington Redskins in the wake of the shoulder injury suffered by Redskins' RB Clinton Portis (shoulder).

Wow i guess im lost here,but i thought we had CLINTON PORTIS.Why the hell would we get Davis.We would be stupid and i would be pretty mad.You want to pick some people up lets pickup some O-line depth.Unless someone found out that PORTIS is going to be out for the year.We should not be talking about this.:doh:I will be sick if we pick him up.:(

Gerald Riggs < Stephen Davis

Wow i guess im lost here,but i thought we had CLINTON PORTIS.Why the hell would we get Davis.We would be stupid and i would be pretty mad.You want to pick some people up lets pickup some O-line depth.Unless someone found out that PORTIS is going to be out for the year.We should not be talking about this.:doh:I will be sick if we pick him up.:(

For our shortyardage back!!!

Stick a fork in him, he's done..........

I was thinking the same thing. Also I don't know if I could handle another one of his game changing fumbles. We have plenty of good backs on the roster already, I would not want to lose a Rock Cartwright to sign an over the hill Davis.

And now the thread should die its just due death.

Well, I mean, do you really think people will let this die? Human nature, and many posters on this board, indicate that they will ignore Andyman's statement of fact and continue to harbor hope that the skins will bring him in.

Let's just wait and see. :)

Archived