Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keeping an eye on the enemy: Chiefs v. Giants (Merged)

NoCalMike

The Giants/Chiefs game is on tonight on Fox at 5pm(8pm Eastern) Just giving a heads up for everyone that wants to watch one of our rivals get warmed up for the season. Watching our beloved Redskins in preseason is always a heart-attack waiting to happen, but watching our rivals is awesome because we get the oppurtunity to exaggerate every mistake/screwup/injury, and downplay any positives!!! I love it!!

:cheers:

Watching our beloved Redskins in preseason is always a heart-attack waiting to happen, but watching our rivals is awesome because we get the oppurtunity to exaggerate every mistake/screwup/injury, and downplay any positives!!! I love it!!

:cheers:

Ain't that the truth. :laugh:

I wonder if #55 will make his debut as a Gint, it will be watched only to see if he plays and if so HOW he plays.......I know I will get bashed but I still have a hard time knowing he isn't a Skin ANYWAY life goes on and Shawn Taylor is the new man to lead us back to GREATNESS!! Sorry LaVar your time has come AND GONE.....I can't wait to see him respond to the NY Media!!!!

With Giants playing the Chiefs tonight on FOX. Let's see just how well this team plays with it's new parts. We saw how the Skins struggled last week and received all the bad reviews. I can't wait to see if LaVar plays and shows his world famous freelance moves. All hail the FreeLance King.

Eli goes back to pass, throws deep, OH HES LEVELED BY DERRICK JOHNSON

THE BALL IS PICKED OFF BY TY LAW

Jeremy Shockey doesn't know whats going on! hes complaining to the referee!

3rd and 30 yards to go, handoff to larry johnson, lavar in pursuit

OH MY GOSH LAVAR JUST RAN INTO THE GATORADE COOLER WHAT A HORRIBLE ANGLE

:laugh:

other then that i want to see how sinorice plays, and bassicaly enjoy watching the game since im not stressed as hell everytime one of the starters gets hit.

With Giants playing the Chiefs tonight on FOX. Let's see just how well this team plays with it's new parts. We saw how the Skins struggled last week and received all the bad reviews. I can't wait to see if LaVar plays and shows his world famous freelance moves. All hail the FreeLance King.

I love your signature, dude... :laugh:

Archived