Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keeping an eye on the enemy: Chiefs v. Giants (Merged)

NoCalMike

Two words: Pre Season.

KC's defense is playing frickin soft. But both their lines look awful. Too bad for the Giants that both the Skins' lines look pretty good.

KC's defense plays soft all the time :laugh: they are just bad no other way to put it.

Was impressed by Kiwi, just exploded into the blocker and strippe the ball from the quarterback.

Lavar overran one play but his teammate got a tackle for a loss, and he was just jumping on top of the pile after someone had already made the tackle. Under then that his picture in the presentation had me laughing like crazy.

Brandon Jacobs looks good but KC's defense looks like crap, wasn't Herm suppose to do something or is this just vanilla.

By the looks of it they are going to miss Al's playcalling, LJ is just as good as last year though.

Haha, did anyone just see the giants 3rd string quarterback. He's in amazing shape :laugh:.

Yeh, LaVar didnt look that good. I also noticed that he'll miss the fans during the games he used to play here in Washington. For example there was this one play early in the first quarter (Kansas City/Giants game)...KC had a false start and lavar came up and pointed towards the KC offense and there was no cheer or nothing...i remember even during the preseason when lavar used to do stuff like that, us fans would go crazy and he'd get pumped. sorry lavar, no more of that. we'll be more missed than we do him.

The giants offense looked pretty good, but then again it is the KC defense. they might look good on paper but they are learning with a new HC Herm Edwards so im sure theyre not altogether yet.

Archived