Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden and crew are wack....(merged)

skinsfan93

Did you hear his comments about the NFC East? Whoever comes out of the division won't go far because they'll beat each other up during the regular season.

Well John, how do you explain the NFC East in the 80's and early 90's when it was considered to best division in football. Giants, Cowboys and Skins all won Superbowls in those years.

Madden is over the hill.

Maybe you should note that the NFC East also has to play the NFC South, which is also one of the toughest divisions in football. In fact, of the entire NFL, I'd say those are the two toughest divisions bar none,, and by tough I mean capable of busting you up.

So, yeah, more than half of our schedule is against our division and that one.

Factor in Jacksonville and that is a tough road.

~Bang

Well John, how do you explain the NFC East in the 80's and early 90's when it was considered to best division in football. Giants, Cowboys and Skins all won Superbowls in those years.

Madden is over the hill.

i mean, dude, technically by the logic you are criticizing him for, he isn't off. this year, and over the next few years, i have a feeling that the NFC East will always be as tough as it is now. each year WILL bring new challenges, but the old three other teams will always be ready for us.

Did you hear his comments about the NFC East? Whoever comes out of the division won't go far because they'll beat each other up during the regular season.

Madden is over the hill.

Great job overreacting. It's his opinion, and it doesn't sound that crazy to me. Calm down.

Yeah, John Madden's an idiot. That's why he's got a SB ring, a bust in the HOF, and has been the premier color guy for about the last 20 years. He doesn't have a clue. :rolleyes:

:applause:

Loved how both Madden and Michaels both said "Yeah, that loss in the second week to the Skins really took the wind out of the Cowboys sails last year."

If memory serves correctly, wasn't Dallas in the playoff hunt until the last game of the season?

And some of you think these commentators with their vast football experience have great insight. Please.

Archived