Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - Skins @ Bengals - The season starts here!

TK

The preseason means nothing. Take a look at the some of the other outcomes from week one of the preseason: St. Louis beat Indy, Detroit beat Denver, San Fran beat Chicago by 14, Arizona beat the Stillers, and Houston beat KC.

And Dallas beat Seattle by 10 at Seattle's house!

It's just practice for the reg. season!

I just heard from an informant down on the sideline its a separated shoulder. fyi. when he landed, his shoulder came out.

All you guys thought I was BS'ing you when I told you on "page 24" that i had an informant on the field telling me it was a separated shoulder.. Who looks stupid now?? And obviously this injury is going to linger. Anytime a shoulder is dislocated, it becomes easier and easier to pop out after that. This does not look good at all.. DAMMMMIT

:D All depends on whether or not it's successful. If the defense "bites" on the fake, then yeah, if your receiver is wide - touchdown!

But, um, if they see right through it, your QB can be sacked. It's just another down just like a regular pass. Gibbs always liked a good flea flicker - he said we'll see some good "trick" plays this year.

And no, we still only have 3 points... :(

Thank you for clarifying that. So, if a receiver is open it's a TD as opposed to 2 points like with a safety?

CarrollsMine99.

Moss, LLoyd, a healthy CP, ARE (althought non existant today) and our starting Oline have the potential to be excellent. Mark brunell needs to get his timing down as quick as possible and I can see this team doing real well.

Moss looked good in his one reception. LLoyd looked fantastic!, CP has some blazing speed and heart to get back there and stick that shot on the INT. Starting Oline looked pretty good.

Backup oline was terrible.

Espy looks to take a roster spot.

JC has a cannon, can't wait to see more of him and less of collins.

Well, good, bad or ugly, it was still football. Redskins football. And that right there makes the night a success.

[quote name=CarrollsMine99

Win or lose, I enjoyed watching my first Redskins game! :)

CarrollsMine99.

Well said and I can only agree! I'll have my colors on tomorrow. Hail to the Skins!

My take:

First-string defense looked fantastic, backups need some work. Doughty is going to get his butt chewed by G. Williams again after giving up the flea-flicker.

First-team offense looked pretty good, with the exception of the pick. Not sure if Brunell or B. Lloyd was at fault.

Liked Campbell's throw, save the pick. Back-up o-line looked much better late in the game than it did in second and third quarters.

People are freaking out. First of all...Everyone tel me how our first string defense looked?? I believe Cincy didnt even get a net yard against our first string D. They looked great.

Where was Carson Palmer.....................

Oh yea. He was on the bench. Our defense was decent, but they didnt play their top 3 weapons And your bragging about our D? Wake up buddy this season just took a hit with CP popping his shoulder out.

Archived