Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - Skins @ Bengals - The season starts here!

TK

Someone missed that this was a preseason game

I know, still losing sucks. And I know NFC East fans are going to be all over this until the season starts.

I really thought we were headed for a TD on that first drive before the INT. It seems like the whole team unravelled after Portis went down...like everyone thought "oh ****" and their minds weren't into the game.

I know, still losing sucks. And I know NFC East fans are going to be all over this until the season starts.

I really thought we were headed for a TD on that first drive before the INT. It seems like the whole team unravelled after Portis went down...like everyone thought "oh ****" and their minds weren't into the game.

You mean NFC East fans like yourself? Looks like you threw a fit of sorts

I wouldn't be worried or upset at all on this game if Portis didnt get injured..Only thing im worried about is Portis, I hope he is OK.

All you guys thought I was BS'ing you when I told you on "page 24" that i had an informant on the field telling me it was a separated shoulder.. Who looks stupid now?? And obviously this injury is going to linger. Anytime a shoulder is dislocated, it becomes easier and easier to pop out after that. This does not look good at all.. DAMMMMIT

Dont discount my sources ever.

Archived