Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - Skins @ Bengals - The season starts here!

TK

Ddint Madden say that Stephen Alexander was on the cover on Madden 2007?

I'm relieved b/c I've seen Clinton on a couple of covers.

No Madden curse for him/ us :point2sky

Shaun Alexander.

whooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Ddint Madden say that Stephen Alexander was on the cover on Madden 2007?

I'm relieved b/c I've seen Clinton on a couple of covers.

No Madden curse for him/ us :point2sky whooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

don't you mean shaun alexander..... stephen alexander was a TE in the Norv Turner regime

its all good. i saw some promising throws from campbell tonight. id like to see him with the starters rather than 3rd string guys.

:applause: these are still my boys no matter what.

We always come out fighting when our backs are up against the wall.

Never count us out :helmet:

I still feel that way.Yes that was nice,but it would be nice to see that in the Second quarter instead of the 4th.Gibbs needs to get his head out of his A** and play JC.Look what the Cowgirls did last night they played Romo sits to pee all game.WOW there you go what about JC now against the 3rd team DEF.He needs more time and we will be in trouble if Brunell goes down.

Head out of his ***? This is ONE preseason game!

JC had NO playing time last year.. He played in the preseason during his rookie season last year, that's it! This is the first time JC had any playing time in a year..

Gibbs just has to do what he does because he knows what he is doing. (How is that for my best Madden impersonation)? :laugh:

Ahhh, okay. Thanks for the explanation! Do you score points when that play is completed? I ask because I thought we saw the 'Skins score increase after the successful flea flicker...

CarrollsMine99.

:D All depends on whether or not it's successful. If the defense "bites" on the fake, then yeah, if your receiver is wide - touchdown!

But, um, if they see right through it, your QB can be sacked. It's just another down just like a regular pass. Gibbs always liked a good flea flicker - he said we'll see some good "trick" plays this year.

And no, we still only have 3 points... :(

Welcome back to REDSKINS football folks! Might be pre-season but we'd still like to win..... Seems like last year's preseason sucked.....cincy beat us last year in pre-season....

Just wait, the Regular season will Kick @$$$! :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :silly: :laugh: :cheers:

Head out of his ***? This is ONE preseason game!

JC had NO playing time last year.. He played in the preseason during his rookie season last year, that's it! This is the first time JC had any playing time in a year..

Gibbs just has to do what he does because he knows what he is doing. (How is that for my best Madden impersonation)? :laugh:

I dont care Gibbs needs to play JC alot more.Im not happy about tonight maybe its just because of CP,but im MAD.

Pre-season game threads/post-game are the one time I really dislike ES. The level of over-reaction is plain absurd.

Very true.

Our starting D was dominant and we moved the ball very well on our first drive offensively. Then, Portis got hurt, and the scrubs came in.

Very true.

This game is basically a total waste of time, unless Clinton's injury is serious.

Not much for us. Lots of film for the coaches.

Archived