Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Celebrity Do you most look like?

AbleDanger

What a weird web site. I ran 3 photos and got Paul Walker, Patrick Swayze, Ashton Kutcher and Ewan McGregor (with some other people I did not know thrown in there). Since none of those four actors even really look alike, I wonder how I can "look like" all 4 – hahaha. But then again, who am I to argue with this website? I guess I will just have to accept the fact that I am a combination of all 4 celebrity superstars :).

what the hell Louis de Funès, I guess its sweet justice that the only one they were willing to say looks like me is a frenchman. If you ask me he looks more Italian or Spanish than french, hes definately a product of the Roman occupation :silly: that makes me feel better about it :silly:

Top match: Walter Matthau

closest match (realistically): Tom Welling

others: Mel Gibson, Johnny Depp, Van Morrison, Lou Andreas-Salome, Charlize Theron, Goron Ivanisevic, Rosalind Franklin, and Golda Meir.

WTF LMAO!! Charlize Theron?!

I dont have a picture so i cant participate....but I was at the Orioles game on saturday and up on the jumbotron they asked some of the O's players who they looked like. Jeff Conine said lance armstsrong, they kind of look the same. Bruce Chen said he looked like William Hung (is that the guys name?, from American idol..she bangs!) Everyone started laughing even some of the players on the field. He looks just like him...

4.25_chen_sox_ap.jpg

Archived