Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

portis down to 210lbs

sabadahabada

I'm happy to see him drop the weight, I remember last year a lot of us (including me) were concerned about how good portis would do at 220 (speed wise). I am glad to see his is down to his weight that he was at in Denver.

The speed thing could be scary but I worry about durability.

Don't worry about the durability. Holmes played at about the same weight when he was the man in KC under Saunders.

Besides with Saunders spread offense, he wont be pounding in between tackles and guards. He will see alot more daylight.

Don't worry about the durability. Holmes played at about the same weight when he was the man in KC under Saunders.

Besides with Saunders spread offense, he wont be pounding in between tackles and guards. He will see alot more daylight.

Taking less of a pounding will hopefully keep him healthier come playoff time(unlike this year).

This is why Betts will be more valued than ever. I can see him taking alot of the pressure off of CP, to keep him fresh going into the playoffs.

Prediction?

CP= 1450yds

LB= 700yrds

I think you're overrating Betts. I see him between 400-500 yards and CP over 1500.

Archived