Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Funniest 2005 Moments?

The Full Monty

I'll contribute two:

Both were in the 2nd Dallas game:

• Marcus Washington slapping the ref's rear-end after sacking Bledsoe.
  • Joe Salvaea crawling like a hound, raising his 'hind leg', and marking the Dallas backfield as Redskins territory!

:laugh:

They can be at any point during the season, Clinton's costumes, press conferences, radio apprearance, whatever got you chuckling...

This is something that was only funny to us skins fans, but...after Roy Williams had talked so much trash about what they were going to do to Moss during the 2nd game...Moss burned them again for that deep ball at the 1 inch line, and Williams just kind of hung his head and walked away. He didn't even bother to argue with the ref about the catch, he knew better.

I'll contribute two:

Both were in the 2nd Dallas game:

• Marcus Washington slapping the ref's rear-end after sacking Bledsoe.
  • Joe Salvaea crawling like a hound, raising his 'hind leg', and marking the Dallas backfield as Redskins territory!

:laugh:

They can be at any point during the season, Clinton's costumes, press conferences, radio apprearance, whatever got you chuckling...

I kind of gotten a chuckle out those two as well especially Marcus slapping the ref on the rear-end. I was like did I see what I thought :laugh: .

Salvaea that was wild too

I agree with the poster on the Marshall int that was funny. Shockey is such a jerk.

MeShawn screaming at Billy Cundiff after he missed a FG in the 35-7 (It should be noted that MeShawn had just dropped a pass on 3rd down)

Bill Parcells screaming at Matt McBriar in the same game (It should be noted that the score was 35-0 when McBriar shanked his punt)

How about the Eagles "trick play" that the WR forgot to run on, watching McNabb get pushed down was great. :laugh:

Some guy had that as a sig. Daniels completely mauled him.

Remember when McNabb pulled that same crap in Spurrier's last game at FedEx? When he just rushed the play and Champ and LaVar both were confused and McNabb just heaved it to Chad Lewis --- I think.

And the fool tried doing it again---against a Gibbs team. No more thrilla nights for you Donovan.

FUNNIEST MOMENT HANDS DOWN:

When Betts got to the outside on that sweep and Newman had his back turned and Ladell absolutely smashed him from behind while carrying the ball. A few mins later they panned the brokeback sideline and focused in on a dazed and confused Newman.

I still die laughing when i see that highlight.

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is something that was only funny to us skins fans, but...after Roy Williams had talked so much trash about what they were going to do to Moss during the 2nd game...Moss burned them again for that deep ball at the 1 inch line, and Williams just kind of hung his head and walked away. He didn't even bother to argue with the ref about the catch, he knew better.

yea that was funny lmao

Nobody probably saw this, but right before Alstott converted that 2 point to beat us, as all the pressure was buidling and players were putting their hands down and all hell was about break to loose on this intense play, Marcus W. starts into this freaking dance like he was chilling at a club...it killed me cause even at this super crucial point he was so loose and having fun...

I thought the Lemar Marshall interception on Shockey was pretty hilarious in the second G-men game. The play wasn't even over and Shockey was complaining to the refs about pass interference. Lemar pulled the ball off of his hip. Pfft...what a douche.

Agreed. :laugh: Shockey looked so stupid on that play

These are very unknown clips, because they were seen on the sidelines, but go back and watch the Arizona game and the Chargers game. John Hall does a forward roll, acrobatic style after he made a tackle and in the other game, Hall does a "kung fu" display in his sweatpants after Taylor Jacobs makes a catch (like I said, rare).

it was already mentioned but when Phillip Daniels beat the living **** out of Donovan Mcnabb on his "fake spike" i burst out laughing during the game.

He barely hit him. That shows the class of Redskins players. All 93 did was knock him on his back; he could've unloaded, but he chose not to because he's a Gibbs guy.

Both in the Dallas game:

1. Ladell Betts trampling Terrance Newman (or was it Roy Williams)?

2. Fox's coverage of superskin dancing with the funky bunch after the skins went up 35-0...they showed that and Joe Buck says "man, thats got to be rough to watch if your a Cowboys fan."

Archived