Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You die and go to Heaven

OrangeSkin

i'm with kingbrice :)

in all seriousness, probably nothing. i'm more of a shy guy that tries to blend in and go with the flow. i'm pretty sure i'd be too intimidated by him and my surroundings to say much of anything except "thank you."

if we're taking this seriously as ghost proposed, then it's a trick question for those of who are Christians. we'll be too busy praising god to say or do anything else. it will be overwhelming. no tears. no pain. joy so intense that we'll be consumed by it.

Rev 5:13

And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying, "To Him who sites on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever."

"Wow, that's fitting how you send a lot of these guys who tell people 'you're going to hell' to hell themselves. Nice work :laugh: :applause: ."

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

More brilliance from the Book of Jumbo.

I'd like to think it would be witty and cool but in truth I'd most likely say something like "Oh my God... **** wait no... I mean darn... and I said Gosh right? Hello? Uhh.... All praise be to you? Are you going to say something or... I'm sorry I'm a little confused and terrified right now what am I supposed to be doing? Hello?"

personally I wouldn't say anything but I would fall on my face in reverence and hope to hear the words "well done, good and faithful servent"

"And quit groveling!! Everytime I try to speak it 'I'm sorry' that and 'I'm not worthy.' Its like those miserable Psalms. They're sooooo depressing."

Man, I can't begin to thank you enough! One more day of taking the Metro into work and I dont know what I would have done. :notworthy

:::BAMF!!:::

::::GaryClark4Canton is sent straight to the 8th level of hell which for him is an endless ride on an overly crowded Blue line metro train:::

:::He then realizes that Lucifer himself was posing as god at fake pearly gates:::

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :evil:

Archived