Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Just a reminder: UFC Fight Night: Swick vs. Burkman is 9PM on Spike tomorrow (Wednesday)

The Swick/Burkman fight should be real good. I really like Burkman for his heart. Swick is fast with the striking but I think Burkman has an underrated standup/chin. Guy can take a licking and keep on ticking. I think I'll take Burkman in this one. He's better on the ground and I think he'll be able to get it there.

Other fights are:

Patrick Cote vs. Drew McFedries: I'll take Cote by submission.

Alvin Robinson vs. Nate Diaz: I think Nate will knock him out.

Thiago Tavares vs. Michihiro Omigawa: I'll take Thiago by decapitation.

There are a couple of fights that won't be shown that make you shake your head. Alberto Crane (who survived 2 1/2 rounds with Roger Heurta) is fighting a mad ground gamer in Kurt Pallengrino. They should make these events 4 hours because that fight deserves to be shown. Also, Jeremy Stephens and Cole Miller might miss being aired. Thats a crock of **** when a 4-5 douschbag is fighting Thiago Taveres. Is this some kind of exhibition-type of bout just to get new MMA fans to say "wow, Thiago really killed that guy!"? Pathetic.

Just a reminder: UFC Fight Night: Swick vs. Burkman is 9PM on Spike tomorrow (Wednesday)

The Swick/Burkman fight should be real good. I really like Burkman for his heart. Swick is fast with the striking but I think Burkman has an underrated standup/chin. Guy can take a licking and keep on ticking. I think I'll take Burkman in this one. He's better on the ground and I think he'll be able to get it there.

Other fights are:

There are a couple of fights that won't be shown that make you shake your head. Alberto Crane (who survived 2 1/2 rounds with Roger Heurta) is fighting a mad ground gamer in Kurt Pallengrino. They should make these events 4 hours because that fight deserves to be shown. Also, Jeremy Stephens and Cole Miller might miss being aired. Thats a crock of **** when a 4-5 douschbag is fighting Thiago Taveres. Is this some kind of exhibition-type of bout just to get new MMA fans to say "wow, Thiago really killed that guy!"? Pathetic.

Stroke is all up in this one. :applause:

Swick by KO

McFedries by KO (Totally going out on a limb with this one.)

Diaz by sub

Tavares by dec

There you go. You guys now know who NOT to pick. :D

Other fights are:

Swick by TKO in the 2nd - handspeed will be too much for Burkman

McFreidres by KO in the 2nd - basically comes down to who lands the big bomb first, i'm guessing Drew will.

Tavares by submission in the 1st - this dude is quickly becoming one of my favorite fighters. i rewatched his fight with Griffin a couple of times, and Tavares should've got the decision. hopefully next time they put him in with someone credible. i would love to see Tavares face Huerta:2cents:

Diaz ain't KO'ng anybody man :laugh: , i'll say he wins by 3rd round sub -Robinson is good enough to keep this close and i wouldn't be surprised if he pulled out a win

Diaz ain't KO'ng anybody man :laugh: , i'll say he wins by 3rd round sub -Robinson is good enough to keep this close and i wouldn't be surprised if he pulled out a win

I think Diaz has good enough hands. It may not be a straight KO but a TKO could be likely. Robinson has pretty stout jiu jitsu, I think he'll be better on the ground than Diaz. Standing up, Diaz has the better hands.

Shawn Bias Tazered up to five times and beaten by police, has ensuing heart attack, coma

This guy wasn't a big dog in MMA, but deserves a post on this. You might know him from the teardrop tattoo below his right eye. Here is the shocking part of the news...

George Adkins (Pictures), a training partner and close friend of Bias, told Sherdog.com that Bias was fighting for his life because Oroville Police Department officers Tasered the mixed martial artist up to five times and struck him repeatedly with batons.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=10916

Here you go QBKiller!!! Next time you'll know better than to doubt "THE PRODIGY" :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

RomoTHo.jpg

On a more serious note, I hope all is well with your family.

:laugh: Alright man, it's officially up. I may be foolish enough to bet against the Prodigy again for the Sherk fight, we'll see :)

Thanks for the support too man, I appreciate it.

Shawn Bias Tazered up to five times and beaten by police, has ensuing heart attack, coma

This guy wasn't a big dog in MMA, but deserves a post on this. You might know him from the teardrop tattoo below his right eye. Here is the shocking part of the news...

George Adkins (Pictures), a training partner and close friend of Bias, told Sherdog.com that Bias was fighting for his life because Oroville Police Department officers Tasered the mixed martial artist up to five times and struck him repeatedly with batons.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=10916

Thats ****ed up, when police refuse to comment it means they ****ed up.

Gosh, what was Tavares waiting for? Omigawa hasn't thrown anything but fake punches in the standup. Not one freaking punch. Tavares should have wooped his ass in the 2nd

Omigawa did better on the ground IMO. Wow. This could be a major upset. I think the upkick that broke Omigawa's nose will give Tavares the win. Hard fight to score, but I'd give every round to Tavares, barely.

Gosh, what was Tavares waiting for? Omigawa hasn't thrown anything but fake punches in the standup. Not one freaking punch. Tavares should have wooped his ass in the 2nd

Omigawa did better on the ground IMO. Wow. This could be a major upset. I think the upkick that broke Omigawa's nose will give Tavares the win. Hard fight to score, but I'd give every round to Tavares, barely.

i was disappointed in Tavares tonight, he's usually more exciting

hopefully he rebounds his next fight. he's got a lot of natural skill to be so young (only 23)

That Tavares-Omigawa fight was terrible. Tavares looked like he didn't know what to do. Dude's jaw didn't get broken, he got his top teeth put through his bottom lip. Ouch.

Yep, sounded like it got broken. Guess not. But dude has a hole below his bottom lip. Other guy has a more face-damaging cut below his eye for sure. That will be a mass of scar tissue that will cut easily in the future.

Yep, sounded like it got broken. Guess not. But dude has a hole below his bottom lip. Other guy has a more face-damaging cut below his eye for sure. That will be a mass of scar tissue that will cut easily in the future.

I liked that big right hand that Pellegrino hit him with to end the fight. That was a damn good fight, I was hoping it would last longer.