Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Schweet! Time to start the wheels turning on your sig. Shall we agree to one week?
Lets make it two weeks, one just seems too short.

C'mon men, we can promote MMA within ES with these sigs...however embarassing they are. Hell, I'll take a Cabbage signature if it will get more people to understand the devistation that takes place. We are all a team in here.

C'mon men, we can promote MMA within ES with these sigs...however embarassing they are. Hell, I'll take a Cabbage signature if it will get more people to understand the devistation that takes place. We are all a team in here.

Two weeks will do for me, Strokes. But the sig doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with MMA, right? :)

see i was goin to let you off easy with a not so embarrassing sig, but then you started running your mouth :laugh:

this will be your sig WHEN bj defeats stevenson:

864v8nl.jpg

^^^^It doesn't make me less of a man to admit i love Tony Romo.................and I hope he loves me to:)

as for my picks for UFC 80:

Kendall Grove vs. Jorge Rivera: after being KO'd by Cote, i look for Kendall to come out aggressively to prove he can still compete somewhat in the MW division. Rivera is good enough technically to make Grove work, but Grove should win this match

Grove by TKO, 2nd round

Jason Lambert vs. Wilson Gouveia: Lambert looked great destroying Babalu. Lambert has alot of talent, but can be inconsistent at times. That said i think he'll do enough to get a decision.

Lambert by UD

Marcus Davis vs. Jess Liaudin: Davis obviously has good hands, but his ground game is improving nicely as well. Liaudin is a tough fighter, but i think he'll make the mistake of trying to bang with Davis.

Davis by KO, 1st round

Gabe Gonzaga vs. Fabricio Werdum: their first fight was great, two different fighters now though. Werdum needs to be aggressive to gain some fans after his performance against Arlovski. Gonzaga will be too strong for Werdum i believe and catch him with something hard and drop him.

Gonzaga TKO, 3rd round

BJ Penn vs. Joe Stevenson: Stevenson only edge is in cardio, but BJ looks to be in tremendous shape. I like stevenson alot as a fighter, but i really don't see how he wins this fight outside of pulling BJ into the late rounds. BJ's takedown defense is too good for Stevenson. BJ has many more ways to win this fight.

BJ by submission, 2nd Round

instead of picking partners to sig bet against, why not just have the BJ crowd vs the Stevenson crowsd? unless the bets are on diff fights.

BTW 99, I think sherk is a great fighter, but a dedicated BJ will win. Also I was under the impression sherk weighed more then 170 when he was fighting at WW? Same as bj.

and as for the roids, I beleive sherk. :whoknows:

see i was goin to let you off easy with a not so embarrassing sig, but then you started running your mouth :laugh:

this will be your sig WHEN bj defeats stevenson:

864v8nl.jpg

^^^^It doesn't make me less of a man to admit i love Tony Romo.................and I hope he loves me to:)

as for my picks for UFC 80:

Kendall Grove vs. Jorge Rivera: after being KO'd by Cote, i look for Kendall to come out aggressively to prove he can still compete somewhat in the MW division. Rivera is good enough technically to make Grove work, but Grove should win this match

Grove by TKO, 2nd round

Jason Lambert vs. Wilson Gouveia: Lambert looked great destroying Babalu. Lambert has alot of talent, but can be inconsistent at times. That said i think he'll do enough to get a decision.

Lambert by UD

Marcus Davis vs. Jess Liaudin: Davis obviously has good hands, but his ground game is improving nicely as well. Liaudin is a tough fighter, but i think he'll make the mistake of trying to bang with Davis.

Davis by KO, 1st round

Gabe Gonzaga vs. Fabricio Werdum: their first fight was great, two different fighters now though. Werdum needs to be aggressive to gain some fans after his performance against Arlovski. Gonzaga will be too strong for Werdum i believe and catch him with something hard and drop him.

Gonzaga TKO, 3rd round

BJ Penn vs. Joe Stevenson: Stevenson only edge is in cardio, but BJ looks to be in tremendous shape. I like stevenson alot as a fighter, but i really don't see how he wins this fight outside of pulling BJ into the late rounds. BJ's takedown defense is too good for Stevenson. BJ has many more ways to win this fight.

BJ by submission, 2nd Round

It takes a two-face to make a fellow Redskins fan have something like that as an advertisement. I say let's keep this as an MMA strictly or something else NFL-otherwise. Said. :( I wouldn't make yall sport anything Cowboy. Maybe Sylvia, though. :D:D:D

It takes a two-face to make a fellow Redskins fan have something like that as an advertisement. I say let's keep this as an MMA strictly or something else NFL-otherwise. Said. :( I wouldn't make yall sport anything Cowboy. Maybe Sylvia, though. :D :D :D

like i said, i was goin to let you off easy, until you mouth wrote the check your ass can't cash :laugh:

i don't want to limit it to MMA sigs only because the embarrassment won't be strong enough.:silly: