Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

That was an epic drawing, I like how the only color in it is Gene Lebell's pink gi....I would take him over Segal in an MMA bout any day BTW...

And that was an awesome suplex right into side control...Cyborg has to be getting close to getting her brown belt by now.

TUF Finale Pick:

Clay Guida vs. Anthony Pettis: Guida's cardio is the only place I think he has the advantage in this fight. Guida is improving, but Pettis is much better striker, and has fended off takedowns from better wrestlers than Guida. Even if Guida manages to get the takedown, Pettis is pretty good off his back. I think Pettis will use his striking to keep Clay from advancing inside, and if Clay can't get inside to work his clinch game, he becomes a very ordinary fighter. Pettis has too many tools, one of them will help him finish this fight.

Pettis by (T)KO, Round 2

I'll take Clay by decision tonight. See Pettis trying to hit some homers, but otherwise Guida will press him against the cage and gradually work for takedowns. If Pettis doesn't land that "Huerta" I think Guida takes this via pressuring the fight. He'll keep the work rate up, as usual, to avoid being separated.

Hey guys, I've been away from the MMA for a while, and I just noticed the ATDHE website was shut down.

Are there other alternatives now ? Or is that the end of such sites ?

Patrick86L is my PPV provider. He usually finds a stream, they are at random sites.

Tonight the event is on Spike, it's on now, they all (PPVs included) start at 9pm now.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Good call.

---------- Post added June-4th-2011 at 07:06 PM ----------

That eye is messed up.

---------- Post added June-4th-2011 at 07:10 PM ----------

I thought Kyle lost.

MMA judges only see headshots, body work isn't recognized.

Carwin better be lucky he has cinder block hands because he has the personality of a turnip

it doesn't affect the outcome of a fight, it affects his marketability.

Yea, that's why I deleted my post.

I realized what you were saying, right after I posted it, and before you quoted me.

Edited by Mickalino

Rooting too hard for Pettis to pick against him. Hoping this one delivers. I'll call Pettis by sub in the Fight of the Night

---------- Post added June-4th-2011 at 07:59 PM ----------

I hope Cecil Peoples isn't judging this one.