Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Cain vs. Lesnar, let the debates begin. *Exits Planet*

brocks the better wrestler and would have close to a 25lb size advantage. cain would probably kill him on the feet, but brock could be one of few fighters who could put Cain on his back.

*mike goldberg* wrestler's dont like to be on their backs Joe *mike goldberg*

i have no idea who i would pick in that fight right now

jardine should sue his chin, its cost him a ton of money

:ols:

I wouldn't be surprised if Jardine is done in the UFC.

I liked how Wanderlei wanted to throw a head stomp when Bisping went down, then backed off. He wanted to stomp/kick so bad.

I noticed that too, you could even see his leg move to go for the soccer kick but he stopped himself just in time.

Cain Velasquez has arrived.

Anyone know what happened between Dolloway and Reljic?

Dollaway took the UD.

I would've been completely satisfied w/ this card had Nog won his fight but honestly, I think he's just getting too old. Still a good card overall though.

I was following the play by play on sherdog and my connection went out right before the main card started in a lightning storm. Just got to read it. I can;t get any gifs to fully load.

Sounds like I underestimated Strotolotanotgonnaworkhereanymoreanyway. What;s next for Stevenson? Trying not to take anything away from George, but one more loss and I say he gets cut. He is kind of a prelim to main card gate keeper at this point.

Sooooooooo glad Silva beat Bisping. How close was the guiltine at the end of the 2nd? How bad was the shot at the end of the 3rd?

Too bad about Nog. He really needs to learn some head movement and bowxing defense if he wants to get back in it. I still refuse to give up on him. Like Portis (and Wandy), I don;t want to believe wear and tear takes precedent over a decent of youth.

If the winner of Carwin-Mir is healthy, does Cain have to fight again, or does he just sit out and await his title shot? I;d rather he fight again. Gonzaga sounds about right.

Sooooooooo glad Silva beat Bisping. How close was the guiltine at the end of the 2nd? How bad was the shot at the end of the 3rd?

How about Silva's leg sweeps after catching kicks? The first time he did it I got up off my couch, eyes bugging out. When he did it twice in one night I was dancing around the living room in laughter. Amazing move that you don't see much in the UFC. That surgery also worked wonders for him because he had the energy to go 2 more rounds. He looks like a different man, both athletically and facially.

Too bad about Nog. He really needs to learn some head movement and bowxing defense if he wants to get back in it. I still refuse to give up on him.

IMHO, Nog is now a member of the Seniors tour. His skills are still amazing but he can't keep up with a young man's speed if the opponent is top 5 material. The only time he's looked absolutely "Pride Minotaurish" since he's been in the UFC was against Randy Couture, an even older fighter. He should fight Cro Cop, maybe Mir again but I don't know. He won't beat Lesnar so it's time for the real farewell money tour. At this point his brother is more interesting as far as title possibilities.

If the winner of Carwin-Mir is healthy, does Cain have to fight again, or does he just sit out and await his title shot? I;d rather he fight again. Gonzaga sounds about right.

10-15 more seconds in either round and Bisping would have been finished:

14kiaf7.gif

if cain does have to fight again, a natural fight would be him vs. Junior Dos Santos (provided Dos Santos beats Gonzaga on March 21)

Dos Santos is Big Nog's protege, so it would be easy to sell the fight

on another note, apparently Rashad & Jardine are such good friends, they even get knocked out in identical positions:

29qnl93.gif

Edited by StillUnknown

How about Silva's leg sweeps after catching kicks? The first time he did it I got up off my couch, eyes bugging out. When he did it twice in one night I was dancing around the living room in laughter. Amazing move that you don't see much in the UFC. That surgery also worked wonders for him because he had the energy to go 2 more rounds. He looks like a different man, both athletically and facially.
10-15 more seconds in either round and Bisping would have been finished:

Yeah Wandy looked a lot faster and like had more in the gas tank. Bisping looked to be saved by the bell in the 2nd and the 3rd. I'm excited about Wandy's comeback. I think he's still got it in him to make a decent run.

on another note, apparently Rashad & Jardine are such good friends, they even get knocked out in identical positions:

The only difference is Rashad took that position from a top 5 p4p fighter and Jardone took it from Ryan Bader.

Edited by #98QBKiller

if cain does have to fight again, a natural fight would be him vs. Junior Dos Santos (provided Dos Santos beats Gonzaga on March 21)

Dos Santos is Big Nog's protege, so it would be easy to sell the fight

I forgot about that fight. Should be good. Winner should get Cain for a title shot. No sitting around for anyone. I never thought the heavyweight division would be this good.

If Mir loses a rematch with Nog would make enough sense to make it happen.

The only difference is Rashad took that position from a top 5 p4p fighter and Jardone took it from soon to be top 5 205er.

fixed