Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I'm shocked that Silva isn't that much bigger than Werdum. I'm also once again underwhelmed by Fabricio. He didn't start doing anything effective in the 1st round until he realized he was losing. I've never seen enough fire from him. Silva started off great, almost KOing Werdum and then Werdum come on stronger in the last half of the round. This is a good fight so far. Silva wins rd 1.

I'm shocked that Silva isn't that much bigger than Werdum. I'm also once again underwhelmed by Fabricio. He didn't start doing anything effective in the 1st round until he realized he was losing. I've never seen enough fire from him. Silva started off great, almost KOing Werdum and then Werdum come on stronger in the last half of the round. This is a good fight so far. Silva wins rd 1.

cecil people's says that werdum won that round :silly:

bigfoot was impressive that round

Werdum wins the 3rd. I'm finally impressed with him because he did so much against such a big but agile and smart opponent in Bigfoot. I'm even more impressed with Bigfoot in a losing effort. Dude is smarter, cagier, and overall better than I gave him credit for. Good fight but Werdum's experience won the last round.

Edit- Waiting for the decision... Werdum, 29-28 on all 3 cards.

Edited by Chachie

that was a pretty good HW scrap

whoever won the 2nd round won the fight, it was close but i gave a slight edge to Werdum that round. i have werdum winning 29-28

could go either way though

edit: werdum gets a unanimous decision, 29-28 on all cards

Edited by StillUnknown

sokoudjou should probably try his hand at toughman competitions, the rounds aren't as long.

for 5min sokou can challenge any LHW, after that he wilts

nice fight though

I was thinking what a shame he gasses because he fought well and fought smart tonight.

Lesnar would destroy Fedor, he's too big, fast, strong, and would simply over power Fedor. If Rogers was more polished this fight might already be over. Now I know why Fedor's managers didn't want him to fight Lesnar.

Edited by bushwack