Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Well Silva just KOed Irvin in the 1st. The first time Silva did anything, Irvin was way hurt and Spider pounded him out easy as pie.

Anyone got the Affliction card update?

Lindland decisioned Negao

Babalu decisioned Whitehead

Barnett ko'd Rizzo

Arlovski just TKO'd Rothwell

Fedor and Sylvia bout to start in a few minutes

Silva-Irvin is pretty disappointing since I was expecting some sort of fight instead of a raping. Back to Affliction.

Silva has gone past round two how many times?

He dominates everyone. What he just did to a homerun hitter should get him a big 205 fight next unless the UFC is stupid and puts some fool on him at 185 for a title fight. There is no one in 185 that needs to be rushed into a fight with Silva right now.

Lidell, Wandy, or Jackson should be next for him. If he wins he deserves a title shot. Spider is insanely good right now and needs to be fast tracked.

He dominates everyone. What he just did to a homerun hitter should get him a big 205 fight next unless the UFC is stupid and puts some fool on him at 185 for a title fight. There is no one in 185 that needs to be rushed into a fight with Silva right now.

Lidell, Wandy, or Jackson should be next for him. If he wins he deserves a title shot. Spider is insanely good right now and needs to be fast tracked.

Silva himself said he does not want the LHW title. he thinks 205 is the division for Machida to get the title

he won't go after the title unless Machida gets a shot first and loses.

I would have atleast liked see atleast half a round before Silva did his thing. Silva is only fighting once at 205. It was just a favor for Dana (a very lucrative one.)

Anderson Silva is da man. Once again complete domination. I must say I feel bad for Irvin. Did u guys see that cut under his eye. It was huge and deep. I don't think we'll see him for a while. Anywayz I still want to see Anderson at LHW. They could set him up against Vanderlei. I say give him Forest in October or November. I like Forest but, lets get serious Anderson would destroy him. This dude is so good its SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anderson Silva is da man. Once again complete domination. I must say I feel bad for Irvin. Did u guys see that cut under his eye. It was huge and deep. I don't think we'll see him for a while. Anywayz I still want to see Anderson at LHW. They could set him up against Vanderlei. I say give him Forest in October or November. I like Forest but, lets get serious Anderson would destroy him. This dude is so good its SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way do they give Silva a shot at the title after his first fight in the weightclass. Hell have to fight the winner of Liddell Evans first.

Okami broke his hand, so he's most likely out of the next shot.

since he wasn't hurt, i think Anderson will fight Cote at UFC 88

Please no Cote. No disrespect to him but, he would get slaughtered. I honestly feel Rich Franklin is the second best Middleweight in the World. The problem is he will NEVER beat Silva.

No way do they give Silva a shot at the title after his first fight in the weightclass. Hell have to fight the winner of Liddell Evans first.

Of course they won't but they should. Machida is set for a fight in October. Evans/Lidell in September, Rampage went on a Rampage. So It leaves Vanderlei probably. Hopefully Rampage is ok and gets better cause I do want to see a Rampage/Griffin rematch cause he was robbed. That fight was a draw at best!

Barnett vs Fedor needs to happen. I'd rather see that than Couture.

The pay out of his fights at 205 will change that tune fast. There is no one for him to fight at 185. Spider isn't done in 205 IMO, even if he doesn't know it yet.

Well he's not fighting for the 205 belt anytime soon. They would instantly give him that match if he asked but as long as Machida is around he has no interest in it.