Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

ATTN: Semi cool story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok guys, so recently i have been very quite in my involvement in this thread, however that is due to the fact that i recently moved out on my own, and for the moment i am stealing someone's very slow internet. anyways...,

So last wednesday, i wneto to some club here in montreal, it was about 2 a.m, and guess who i saw at the bar on the terrace... denis kang!!!! so basically, as some of you may know, i met him about 6 months ago when i partied with GSP. So, i decided I would say hello, and he was the most welcoming of guys. ( after marquardt, he is still the most cool MMA fighter I have met.) So anyways, since I was drunk, it was pretty much me just saying how awesome he was, and how much i wished he fought in the ufc. He then proceeded to say that at the present moment, he will never sign with the UFC because their contract is too restrcitve. Now, for some of you, this may sound weird because you say " well what does he have to offer outside the UFC??" That is a fair question. However, what most of you may not know is that he is currently the champ in his weight division back in korea. His desire is to fight once a year there to defend his title. The UFC wont allow that. so basically, he was complaining about that.

so anyways, at one point, i realized that he did not come to the club to talk to a fan, so i said my goodbyes. Now, i went to the other side of the bar to give him some space. So, at this side of the bar, i waited and waited to be served. It was not happening ( due to my crappy location, on the extreme side of the bar, which was only to give kang his space.)

So anyways, after about 5 minutes of me not getting served, kang comes up to me, puts his hang around my shoulder and yells " HEY, my boy Ryan needs a drink!" so right away the bartender comes over and give me a drink on the house!!!

Now, after that, I offered to buy him a drink, but he said no because in 6 hours he had training with GSP and Cote!!!! how awesome is that!!!

Anyways, I dont know what thepoint of my stroy was anymore, but figured you guys would like to hear my story regardless!

cheers my boys!!!

(P.S) I gave him **** for being out at 2 AM when he had to train so early in the morning with GSP and Cote, LOL

P.P.S. I am drunk as I write this, so I apologize for any serious mistakes in my writing.

Got a bit of a crisis. The g/f is celebrating her b-day this Saturday, so that means I'm missing both events. I need good places to D/L them. Torrents, whatever. I'm flying out to Cali. the next day on business, so I'll have ample time to watch both. If anyone can hook me with good sites, I'll be in your debt.

ATTN: Semi cool story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok guys, so recently i have been very quite in my involvement in this thread, however that is due to the fact that i recently moved out on my own, and for the moment i am stealing someone's very slow internet. anyways...,

So last wednesday, i wneto to some club here in montreal, it was about 2 a.m, and guess who i saw at the bar on the terrace... denis kang!!!! so basically, as some of you may know, i met him about 6 months ago when i partied with GSP. So, i decided I would say hello, and he was the most welcoming of guys. ( after marquardt, he is still the most cool MMA fighter I have met.) So anyways, since I was drunk, it was pretty much me just saying how awesome he was, and how much i wished he fought in the ufc. He then proceeded to say that at the present moment, he will never sign with the UFC because their contract is too restrcitve. Now, for some of you, this may sound weird because you say " well what does he have to offer outside the UFC??" That is a fair question. However, what most of you may not know is that he is currently the champ in his weight division back in korea. His desire is to fight once a year there to defend his title. The UFC wont allow that. so basically, he was complaining about that.

so anyways, at one point, i realized that he did not come to the club to talk to a fan, so i said my goodbyes. Now, i went to the other side of the bar to give him some space. So, at this side of the bar, i waited and waited to be served. It was not happening ( due to my crappy location, on the extreme side of the bar, which was only to give kang his space.)

So anyways, after about 5 minutes of me not getting served, kang comes up to me, puts his hang around my shoulder and yells " HEY, my boy Ryan needs a drink!" so right away the bartender comes over and give me a drink on the house!!!

Now, after that, I offered to buy him a drink, but he said no because in 6 hours he had training with GSP and Cote!!!! how awesome is that!!!

Anyways, I dont know what thepoint of my stroy was anymore, but figured you guys would like to hear my story regardless!

cheers my boys!!!

(P.S) I gave him **** for being out at 2 AM when he had to train so early in the morning with GSP and Cote, LOL

P.P.S. I am drunk as I write this, so I apologize for any serious mistakes in my writing.

yeah denis is champ of spirit mc in korea. ive seen some of there shows in korea and they put on some decent shows. he did get unlucky in his last fight.

Wtf was he thinking? This could affect how long it's going to be before we see a rematch with Forrest/Wanderlei/Shogun.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=13689

Sherdog.com's Story on the arrest, I really hope he doesn't do any time for this:

[7/15/2008] UFC light heavyweight sensation Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (Pictures) was arrested Tuesday by Costa Mesa police officers following a high-speed pursuit through the Californian suburbs from Costa Mesa to Newport Beach. Jackson was arrested on Felony Evading, Reckless Driving and Hit-and-Run charges and was processed Tuesday afternoon at the Costa Mesa Jail with bail set at $25,000.

Jackson was observed weaving his gray and green Ford pick-up truck in and out of traffic on a flat front tire while talking on his cell phone, according to a release from the Costa Mesa police department. An officer on motorcycle attempted to pull Jackson over but the fighter continued driving south on 17th St and over a center divider at Cabrillo Ave. in what became a chase with local authorities around 1:30 p.m.

Authorities said Jackson drove through red lights and onto the sidewalk on multiple occasions, "causing pedestrians to flee in terror." Jackson collided with a vehicle at the 17th St. intersection and continued driving on an exposed tire rim. The fighter was later linked to and charged for two other collisions on the southbound 55 freeway prior to the pursuit.

Sherdog.com has learned that Jackson was en route to training partner's residence and gave himself up to authorities outside his final destination at 18th St. and Newport Blvd.

"It was reported to me by the arresting officers that Jackson was cooperative and respectful [at the time of arrest], but upset," said Costa Mesa watch commander Lt. Paul Dondero.

A maestro with the sound byte, former Pride Fighting Championship star Jackson (27-8) has been one of the UFC's richer acquisitions in recent years. The extroverted 30-year-old smashed promotion favorite Chuck Liddell (Pictures) at UFC 71 to garner the light heavyweight title in May 2007. Jackson defended the crown once before a dropping a hotly contested unanimous decision to Forrest Griffin (Pictures) at UFC 86 "Jackson vs. Griffin" in Las Vegas on July 5. Jackson and Griffin had previously traded verbal barbs as rival coaches on Spike TV's "The Ultimate Fighter 7" before meeting in the Octagon.

Photos released by TMZ.com show the former champion face down on the street outside the house during his arrest. It appears Jackson was directed to exit his truck at gunpoint.

Multiple attempts to reach Jackson's manager, Juanito Ibarra, were unsuccessful.

Also he's been released on bail:

http://mmajunkie.com/news/4816/quinton-jackson-released-after-posting-bail.mma

UFC light heavyweight Quinton Jackson, who was arrested on Tuesday after an alleged hit-and-run accident and subsequent police chase, has posted bail and left the Orange County jail.

The Costa Mesa Police Department confirmed the news with MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) this morning.

After being arrested for felony evading, hit-and-run and reckless driving, Jackson posted bail, which had been set at $25,000, overnight.

Jackson allegedly hit multiple cars during a short police chase Tuesday afternoon. He eventually pulled over and surrendered to police after traveling from Costa Mesa to Newport Beach in California. No injuries were reported.

According to a press release from the Costa Mesa Police Department, Jackson ignored an officer's directions to pull over and continued "weaving in and out of traffic" while forcing "pedestrians to flee for their lives" as he continued "running several red lights."

Police initially told MMAjunkie.com that neither drugs nor alcohol were suspected to have played a role in the incident.

UFC president Dana White arrived in California on Tuesday via private plane, presumably to post bail for Jackson.

Additionally, according to fiveouncesofpain.com, reports that Jackson has been hospitalized appear unfounded.

For more on this story, check out our previous coverage:

I wonder if he just had a mental breakdown or if he was on something. I know nothing was found on him but that doesnt mean he couldnt have done something and then took off.

The police said that neither drugs nor alcohol were involved....not sure what snapped, maybe he was just pissed as hell about something?

The police said that neither drugs nor alcohol were involved....not sure what snapped, maybe he was just pissed as hell about something?

maybe, but could they really get blood results back that fast?

rampage is a funny dude but we all know he has a screw loose...or 3.

maybe, but could they really get blood results back that fast?

rampage is a funny dude but we all know he has a screw loose...or 3.

I guess he could've been on something like acid with no smell....but it's usually not hard to tell if someone is tripping their nuts off :laugh: