Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Yeah, Rory had surprising power tonight. Wasn't as robotic as I'm used to seeing him. He was smashing some leg kicks in there, and was putting together pretty combos. I'm excited to see this Rory, hope he scraps like that against Lawler or Hendricks. Could be champ in 2015.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Seriously, watching that game for 18 innings and seeing them lose felt like watching a Redskins primetime game. 

It was worse, deep in my heart, I know the Redskins will ultimately amount to ****. I convinced myself the Nationals were different

I would rather have taken that punch from Rory than experience that Nationals game.

• Like 1

I say Lawler kos Rory. Hendricks I'm intrigued.

They are the big 3. Lombard is getting hosed fighting Burkman. If he knocks his block off and continues to win, then he should get a shot after the middle of next year. WW is great right now, especially if Rory keeps fighting aggressively. Savage mother****ers.

Dana said Rory gets the next title shot in Canada. Then again, I'll believe it when I see it.

Rory v Lawler 1 was all about Rory trying to set up too much off his jab that Lawler parried all night so Rory didn't get anything going.

I think Rory is smart enough to not rely on the jab vs a southpaw again, but the guy tends to make big mistakes at odd times that cost him vs the very elite fighters. I don't consider either Lawler or Hendricks as elite fighters so I like Rory's chances but would not be surprised to see him beat due to a brain fart.

Edited by artmonkforHOF

Have a look at this, think you guys might like it. Let me know if its been posted before. Got it from one of the recent Rogan Podcasts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63xMDIy3Xic

Many comments say real, many say fake. I'm not totally sure, though I lean towards real. Not really his defense, but when he attempts his throws it looks a little fishy to me. I realize he must have perfect technique, but the way he sends some of the guys flying looks off to me. 

^^^

That spinning head kick and just standing there is probably the best immediate reaction to just KO'ing somebody ever. Hunt walks away on the reg, but none of them are as pimpastic as that.

Holly Holm vs Raquel Pennington at UFC 181 on Dec 6th. Holm has the best chance of beating Ronda. If she can keep it standing she can possibly beat Ronda up, slow her down, knock her out.

Damn, I hope someone makes a lowlight video of his worst calls. Almost want to watch a little of the game to hear his ultra commercial voice reel off ads. Wonder if he's as mechanical as he is in the UFC.

Haven't seen a lowlight video yet, but this article highlights some of the gems from twitter: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/10/12/6966049/mma-news-twitter-reacts-ufc-announcer-mike-goldberg-nfl-on-fox-debut

Keith Leventhal @KeithLeventhal

Follow

Brandon Ayanbadejo - "Negative play."

Mike Goldberg - "Negative play indeed."

Great contribution.

#Vikings #Lions

InMyMMAOpinion @InMyMMAOpinion

Follow

"Powering ahead for a 1st down."

- Mike Goldberg

Player was a yard short. 4th down. 

Cc:@jordanbreen

I like those best because when I first read them, I heard Goldberg's voice in my head. 

Damn, I hope someone makes a lowlight video of his worst calls. Almost want to watch a little of the game to hear his ultra commercial voice reel off ads. Wonder if he's as mechanical as he is in the UFC.

Yeah I meant to watch a little of it just to see how he was doing, but then I got wrapped up in other games. Apparently I missed quite a performance. :)

I worry for Goldie. He catches an enormous amount of flak, and he's already fighting a drug addiction. **** like this can make a former addict re-visit his comforting drugs. Kinda sucks, because I appreciate him for sure. Voice of the UFC. He's gotta loosen up. Been doing the gameshow/talk show intro man voice too long. Just chill brah. Lay off the coffee a little. And stop leaning over top of Joe Rogan so much when you're doing PPV intros.