Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Overeem is going to throw Werdum in the clinch like his son. That Muay Thai black belt that Werdum just got isn't going to help either. If there were actually belts in Muay Thai Overeem would be a 6th degree black belt. :D

Get outta here you homer! Overeem will always be WerDOOM's son. I am so screwed I don't know why I picked Werdum. :(

I agree Aldo should beat Florian, but if the same Aldo shows up that fought Mark Homonik Florian has a real shot. Florian is bigger and has better wrestling than Hominick. He'll probably try a GSP type strategy. If Aldo doesn't have his cardio up The Flo can grind out a decision.

Alright guys, break it up. Let's all just let Patrick have his man crush so he can keep on happily providing us great streams. ;) I'm right there with ya Pat, I'd take Overeem against Cain right now. Would love to see him fight JDS. Would bet on him in that one as well. Overeem's striking defense is very tight and very strong, but I still don't completely trust his chin. It's not exactly Arlovski-level, but I can definitely see something like his fight against Liddell happening. Where he completely dominates and looks like he's cruising to a win, then Velasquez or JDS lands something that makes him see double. Can't trust Overeem's survival mode, but I think he can keep (the fight standing) most of the time while landing a few shots that essentially handicaps them for the rest of the fight. A couple knees to the gut from The Reem and you're a different fighter.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

http://www.cagedinsider.com/ufc/news/gambler-wins-51547-at-ufc-131-picking-all-12-fights-winners/?utm_source=wordtwit&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wordtwit

Talk about luck. Bodog.eu verified that this past Saturday an unidentified (publicly) participant made $51,547 off only $200 after getting a 12-fight parlay. Unheard of for such luck to strike, especially on a night of controversial decisions and such a high level.

“Hitting parlays in MMA happens often but to hit every fight right on a 12-fight card in one night is unheard of, especially that the parlay included a mix of favorites and a few medium underdogs, including two controversial decisions that went in the bettor’s favor.” Bodog Sports Book Director Richard Gardner told MMAFighting.

Interesting turn of events as both Munoz vs Diaz and Elkins vs Omigawa were controversial decisions that night, but it looks like the better had lady luck with them Saturday.

Was it Sebowski? He's been known to bet on UFC cards.

lol

I've been taking a beating lately after doing pretty well for awhile.

Props to the Doc for battling Patrick, but Werdum is going to get ass Reemed.

On that note, Reem still has to show some sub defense to get me to believe he is the best in the world.

lol

I've been taking a beating lately after doing pretty well for awhile.

Props to the Doc for battling Patrick, but Werdum is going to get ass Reemed.

On that note, Reem still has to show some sub defense to get me to believe he is the best in the world.

Honestly, can't recall why I picked Werdum to beat Overeem in this tournament, but I will stick with my pick.

Here's to the ultimate underdog making the upset once again.

I'd be surprised if anyone picked Antonio Silva over Fedor.

I won't be surprised when someone claims to have picked Antonio Silva over Fedor.

BTW- I just read on Facebook that Bones and Rampage are a lock for UFC135. No link yet though.

Edited by Chachie

I kind of feel bad for Rashad, should have been Evans vs. Jones.

I don't even really like Rashad but the way it played out it, it almost seems like Jones ducked him. I'm not saying he's scared of Rashad or he would lose (I don't think he would) but the way this played out is kind of lame.

I kind of feel bad for Rashad, should have been Evans vs. Jones.

I don't even really like Rashad but the way it played out it, it almost seems like Jones ducked him. I'm not saying he's scared of Rashad or he would lose (I don't think he would) but the way this played out is kind of lame.

feels like a duck to me as well