Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Waiting for a response, but at this point he might have already switched phone #s lol.

He had not changed it as of earlier this afternoon...

Because I called it thinking I would get voicemail or something, just to verify whether it was actually him. And he answered. He has a very recognizable voice.

And I froze and hung up like a 12 year old girl.

Love Dana. That's hilarious, lovetoaster.

Fight Night and TUF premier tomorrow!

155 lbs.: Nate Diaz (156) vs. Melvin “The Young Assassin” Guillard (155)

155 lbs.: Roger “El Matador” Huerta (156) vs. Gray “The Bully” Maynard (155.5)

170 lbs.: Carlos “Natural Born Killer” Condit (171) vs. Jake Ellenberger (170.5)

185 lbs.: Nate “The Rock” Quarry (184) vs. “Crazy” Tim Credeur (186)

205 lbs.: Steve “Robot” Cantwell (206) vs. Brian “All American” Stann (205.5)

170 lbs.: Chris “The Professor” Wilson (171) vs. Mike “Quicksand” Pyle (170)

185 lbs.: Jay Silva (185) vs. CB “The Doberman” Dollaway (186)

155 lbs.: Sam “Hands of Stone” Stout (156) vs. Phillipe Nover (155.5)

155 lbs.: Jeremy “Lil’ Heathen” Stephens (155.5) vs. Justin Buchholz (155.5)

170 lbs.: Brock Larson (171) vs. Mike Pierce (169.5)

185 lbs.: Ryan Jensen (186) vs. Steve “The Hooligan” Steinbeiss (185.5)

Should be some good fights. Good matchmaking. Maynard-Huerta is going to be great. My money is on Maynard. Nate should sub Guilard easily. Nover-Stout will be very entertaining.

Can't wait for TUF. Haven;t said that in a long time. I expect a great season. Wes Sims is set a new bar for *******-ness. Rory Nelson is going to eat the house. Rampage-Rashad will have classic moments. I think people will be surprised by Kimbo. He is a humble guy.

UFC Fight Night 19: Huerta vs. Impending D-List Status, picks:

Steve Cantwell vs. Brian Stann: Stann hasn't shown many signs of progressing his overall game. Conversely, Cantwell's skills look to be getting better every time he goes out there. Stann has a good ole puncher's chance. Cantwell, TKO (macho man elbow), beginning of round 2.

Nate Quarry vs. Tim Credeur: It's Thinking-101 to take this fight to the ground for Creduer. I could eat my words if he does his thing on the feet, but this fight could be a sign of things to come. Everybody Quarry has beaten in the UFC isn't in the UFC anymore. Bad news Tim. Quarry, TKO (G&P), round 1.

Carlos Condit vs. Jake Ellenberger: Man, tough first UFC fight for Ellenberger who is a good fighter in his own right. Condit has the perceived advantage in every fascet of the game. I think Ellenberger will hang in there for a round or two. Condit by armbar, round 2.

Gray Maynard vs. Roger Huerta: Everyone should be rooting for Maynard to beat Tom Cruise here. Always thought Huerta was a little over-hyped, but it seems like the majority of MMA fans have written him off. He's not a pushover, and Maynard hasn't been able to finish the better competition he's faced. Watch out for a surprise. Huerta, guillotine, round 3.

Nate Diaz vs. Melvin Guillard: Guillard has a great chance here. His speed and punching power can take advantage of Diaz' technical approach. Guillard can possibly walk through most of those punches and land one of his own. His wrestling isn't lights-out, but Diaz doesn't have much wrestling to speak of. Melvin is liable to make a mistake here and end up on his back or in Diaz's guard. I think he catches Nate first. Guillard, KO in the first.

(Steve Cantwell -300 vs. Brian Stann +300) Big payoff if Stann catches lightning, but catching lightning is for scientists with kites and keychains.

(Nate Quarry -300 vs. Tim Credeur +220) Easy, if they start rolling you'll probably see dollar signs.

(Jake Ellenberger +300 vs. Carlos Condit -400) Wouldn't bet on this one.

(Gray Maynard -350 vs. Roger Huerta +250) Easy here, -350 is a big risk.

(Nate Diaz -260 vs. Melvin Guillard +200)

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

I thought Dana gassed him up by saying reminds him of a young GSP.

he called them both. before the show aired, he went to different interviews saying he found the next Anderson Silva. then on the show, he said he reminded him of GSP.

Dana is pissed. lol

Edited by StillUnknown

quick picks for tonights card

Cantwell vs. Stann: Cantwell has more technique, he gave Luis Cane a good run. he wins by TKO, 2nd round

Quarry vs. Credeur: dont really care about this one. i'll say Quarry by ground n pound, round 3

Condit vs. Ellenberger: this appears to be UFC throwing Condit a bone to get him a win inside the Octagon. Condit by Submission, 1st Round

Huerta vs. Maynard: Huerta wants to be an actor, Maynard would like to finish a fight, neither will be successful in their goals. Maynard will shoot and take him down repeatedly on route to a decision. Maynard by Unanimous Decision

Diaz vs. Guillard: Diaz might be dumb enough to try and stand with Melvin. diaz could win the standup, but its much more of a question mark. on the ground, melvin would liable to tap before the sub is even applied. Diaz will stand a min too long, and Melvin will catch him with something that drops him. Guillard by TKO, 2nd Round

Edited by StillUnknown

quick picks for tonights card

Cantwell vs. Stann: Cantwell has more technique, he gave Luis Cane a good run. he wins by TKO, 2nd round

Quarry vs. Credeur: dont really care about this one. i'll say Quarry by ground n pound, round 3

Condit vs. Ellenberger: this appears to be UFC throwing Condit a bone to get him a win inside the Octagon. Condit by Submission, 1st Round

Huerta vs. Maynard: Huerta wants to be an actor, Maynard would like to finish a fight, neither will be successful in their goals. Maynard will shoot and take him down repeatedly on route to a decision. Maynard by Unanimous Decision

Diaz vs. Guillard: Diaz might be dumb enough to try and stand with Melvin. diaz could win the standup, but its much more of a question mark. on the ground, melvin would liable to tap before the sub is even applied. Diaz will stand a min too long, and Melvin will catch him with something that drops him. Guillard by TKO, 2nd Round

Quarry has more heart than skill. Unfortunate. He'd have been a legit fighter if he had more speed.

I'm praying you're right about the Diaz fight. Hate that kid.

Edited by herrmag