Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

stay on topic and off of your ghey ideas.

If 99 wants to make the bet minus that fight I am down.

who are you, Donna King? you aint promoting this sucka!! :silly:

No I'm just proving to everyone in this thread you have no balls, see my bet, my cajones are large and in charge. Your vajayjay is stinky and shriveled like a raisin.

No I'm just proving to everyone in this thread you have no balls, see my bet, my cajones are large and in charge. Your vajayjay is stinky and shriveled like a raisin.

but those balls are on your chin and dont really belong to you.

and thats my bet. you dont like it you can lump it!!

SO & Mike I know you guys are boyfriends and all but come on, let's stay on topic....

Alright Mike, I don't blame you for not taking Mir lol, people are just assuming that we're going to see Nog vs. Brock, which I can't blame anyone for...we can do either Wand/Page or Rashad/Forrest, I don't care which one.

I'm leaning toward Rashad/Forrest b/c I think betting on Wand might be pushing my luck a little considering this is the 3rd bout between the two, Rampage has to win eventually...but I'll take either.

Not to intrude but I follow MMA as well but I don't understand what you guys are wagering here when you have a "Sig bet"? Can someone explain? I might be interested

As for UFC 92 I like:

Main card

Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Forrest Griffin vs. Rashad Evans = Evans

Interim Heavyweight Championship bout: Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Frank Mir = Nogueira

Light Heavyweight bout: Quinton Jackson vs. Wanderlei Silva = Jackson

Middleweight bout: C.B. Dollaway vs. Mike Massenzio = Massenzio

Heavyweight bout: Cheick Kongo vs. Mustafa Al Turk = Kongo

Not to intrude but I follow MMA as well but I don't understand what you guys are wagering here when you have a "Sig bet"? Can someone explain? I might be interested

As for UFC 92 I like:

Main card

Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Forrest Griffin vs. Rashad Evans = Evans

Interim Heavyweight Championship bout: Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Frank Mir = Nogueira

Light Heavyweight bout: Quinton Jackson vs. Wanderlei Silva = Jackson

Middleweight bout: C.B. Dollaway vs. Mike Massenzio = Massenzio

Heavyweight bout: Cheick Kongo vs. Mustafa Al Turk = Kongo

Welcome to the thread man....a sig bet is where we bet on a fight and whomever picks the winner gets to pick a signature for the loser to use for an amount of time that is agreed upon before the fight.

For instance, if I bet Mike on Wand/Rampage and lose, Mike gets to replace my Heidi Klum playing Guitar Hero sig with something of his choosing, usually something embarassing for the loser.

Welcome to the thread man....a sig bet is where we bet on a fight and whomever picks the winner gets to pick a signature for the loser to use for an amount of time that is agreed upon before the fight.

For instance, if I bet Mike on Wand/Rampage and lose, Mike gets to replace my Heidi Klum playing Guitar Hero sig with something of his choosing, usually something embarassing for the loser.

Thanks for the reply, makes sense to me. Seeing a friend get embarrassed would make for some fun. I'm a good sport, if anyone's interested in a Sig bet with me I'm game. My picks are posted. Sounds like fun

I'm sure you guys already talked about this but I gotta say...if you missed the knock out that Josh Koscheck just handed out on Wednesday night be sure and catch the reply. I didn't think he had that in him, what a huge improvement in his stand up game since the first season of the ultimate fighter. The man is awesome!

Forgot to mention that taking Heidi away is a damn shame, I'm rooting for you in this one :laugh:

Thanks for the reply, makes sense to me. Seeing a friend get embarrassed would make for some fun. I'm a good sport, if anyone's interested in a Sig bet with me I'm game. My picks are posted. Sounds like fun

I'm sure you guys already talked about this but I gotta say...if you missed the knock out that Josh Koscheck just handed out on Wednesday night be sure and catch the reply. I didn't think he had that in him, what a huge improvement in his stand up game since the first season of the ultimate fighter. The man is awesome!

No prob man, I've got a sig bet going on with Big Mike but I'm sure someone will take you, maybe SU?

That Koscheck KO is candidate for KO of the year IMO. That's something we've never seen from him, he's usually a GnP guy and a wrestler but he showed that KO power the other night. Wish he would've been able to use it against Alves

That Koscheck KO is candidate for KO of the year IMO. That's something we've never seen from him, he's usually a GnP guy and a wrestler but he showed that KO power the other night. Wish he would've been able to use it against Alves

No kidding right? He's come such a long way since entering the scene. Who woulda thought that the better fighter out of that amazing group years later would have been the one deminsional fighter we saw? He's going to be a champ one day.

SO & Mike I know you guys are boyfriends and all but come on, let's stay on topic....

Alright Mike, I don't blame you for not taking Mir lol, people are just assuming that we're going to see Nog vs. Brock, which I can't blame anyone for...we can do either Wand/Page or Rashad/Forrest, I don't care which one.

I'm leaning toward Rashad/Forrest b/c I think betting on Wand might be pushing my luck a little considering this is the 3rd bout between the two, Rampage has to win eventually...but I'll take either.

the mighty SOA sig against the sexy Hiedi sig...

Ok, I will take Forrest. deal?

:cheers:

hahahhaaa...I saw your original answer!!

yeah, I will take rampage.

this one makes me nervous as hell though...wandy is a killer and i still remember what he did to jardine

Lol, I agreed then saw it a 2nd time and was like wtf?!

Sounds good man, Wandy/Rampage makes me nervous too just b/c it's hard to beat the same guy 3 straight times in MMA

what fight was on the other day on live tv were one of the fighters broke his leg?

It was Corey Hill vs. Dale Hartt nastiness!

I agree Rashad is on a roll but Forrest has a good 4 inches on him and is a scrappy guy, he's not gonna stand there like chuck did for Rashad to T off on him.

Hmm, best 2 out of 3 and I get Mir(gee, so awesome lol), hmmm. Sure why the hell not, lets run the gauntlet.

...............THE GAUNTLET

Chachie:..............vs..............SO:

The Sugar...........................Forrest

Wandy...............................Rampage

Big Nog.................................Mir

.................BEST 2 OUT OF 3

:applause::applause:

Pretty cool idea, eh? It makes the whole night a little more interesting and this is a very interesting card. :)

We're on! THE GAUNTLET!!