Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

He is done unless someone gets hurt or kicked off and they decide he should be the alternate let back in.

Soooooo..... You better hope Junie gets even crazier and gets the boot.

Unfortunately, I don't think he's getting kick off at this point. He's pretty much done everything possible to get the boot but apparently Dana knows that he's good for ratings....maybe I'll get lucky and he'll try to fight one of the coaches.

Fedor by armbar.

Fedor by Kimura

Unfortunately, I don't think he's getting kick off at this point. He's pretty much done everything possible to get the boot but apparently Dana knows that he's good for ratings....maybe I'll get lucky and he'll try to fight one of the coaches.

i thought Nog was going to hit him with a standing guillotine when he jumped over the cage

Werdum was not resigned so he's a free agent again

on another note, UFC 91 Countdown is tonight on Spike at 11pm(est)

I'd be surprised to see Werdum ever fight for Dana again. He got shafted because of this tournament, got all depressed, started eating heavily, and got blasted. Well, that's all Affliction needs is a new HW. Hey Dana, there ARE fans wanting to see something other than how many times you can mix and match your top 4 HWs.

UFC ANNOUNCES UFC 94: ST-PIERRE VS. PENN 2

Las Vegas, NV (USA) – In March 2006, top welterweights Georges St-Pierre and BJ Penn fought for the division’s No. 1 contender’s spot. St-Pierre earned a razor-thin split decision and went on to win the Ultimate Fighting Championship® welterweight title. Penn dropped to the lightweight division and won the organization’s 155-pound title.

Now they’re about to do it again. But this time, there’s much more at stake.

UFC® lightweight champion BJ Penn looks to be the first fighter in history to hold two UFC championships at the same time when he faces Georges St-Pierre for the UFC welterweight championship at UFC 94: ST-PIERRE VS. PENN 2, live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday, January 31, 2009.

Two champions, two of the best in the world, pound-for-pound, and this time – two more rounds for the welterweight championship.

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=15765

Nice fight to start an interesting year of MMA :)

Edited by Destino