Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I don't think he gassed at all. He was just having his way with Herring, and was being a little too cautious. He couldn't have been that tired. He went bull riding right after the fight. :)

Randy is only dangerous with boxing and GnP. He has no submission skills. Lesnar on the other hand is up to a Blue Belt in BJJ skills according to his camp (take it for what it is worth).

Dude, Mir caught Lesnar in an ankle lock that was telegraphed. Even Goldberg said it was coming!! :silly:

I like my PBR chilled with the top still on it. :cheers:

Dude, Mir caught Lesnar in an ankle lock that was telegraphed. Even Goldberg said it was coming!! :silly:

I like my PBR chilled with the top still on it. :cheers:

Mir is one of the best HW BJJ practioners ever...........randy is not. lol

i'm sure Lesnar has been drilling sub defense repeatedly, he's got a great instructor training him in Rodrigo Medeiros. in an interview he said he was focusing Lesnar on sub defense and applying americana's and kimuras. his size alone makes it difficult for him to pull off some subs.

i think randy has a better chance of KO'ng Lesnar than subbing him. don't discount Lesnar's power. his striking might not be technical, but if Randy gets hit like Herring did, Randy's not getting up :2cents:

Mir is one of the best HW BJJ practioners ever...........randy is not. lol

i'm sure Lesnar has been drilling sub defense repeatedly, he's got a great instructor training him in Rodrigo Medeiros. in an interview he said he was focusing Lesnar on sub defense and applying americana's and kimuras. his size alone makes it difficult for him to pull off some subs.

i think randy has a better chance of KO'ng Lesnar than subbing him. don't discount Lesnar's power. his striking might not be technical, but if Randy gets hit like Herring did, Randy's not getting up :2cents:

it had nothing to do with Randy's sub skills as it did with Brock's leaving his limbs out to get subbed. That was my only point there.

Brock won't knock out Randy. That is my prediction. The only man to do so was Chuck and thats saying a lot.

I thought the fights last night were great with the exception of the Paulo "Freakshow" Filho. Sonnen deserves a little blame for that one as well. And what was up with the annoouncers saying they need to have a rematch with the title on the line? Wasn't that the last middleweight fight ever for the WEC?

Faber has reached the point were he deserves an automatic rematch. That should be good.

That gives Garcia time to win one more good fight before challenging for the title.

I think the Filho fight disappointed me so much that I didn't like the card. On second thought, there were some exciting moments like Pulver & Faber getting TKOd.

I agree though I think Faber does get an automatic shot unless they just want to go ahead and put Garcia against him as a #1 contender fight, I'd be down with that.

Laugh all you want, I know my friends do when I tell them, but Lesnar's chin has been tested by multiple chair shots in his pro wrestling days.

Lesnar will be too quick, big, and strong for Randy. His is also a cardio machine as noted in his Iron man matches with Kurt Angle.

I don't bet my sig, but I'll put some PBR at Winston's on it, Mike.

Lol to the chair thing. Either way that is horrible for you. They said Chris Benoit's brain looked like a 60 year old alzheimer patients due to all of the blows he took from chairs, turnbuckles, and from butting heads with people and they attributed that to his snapping and killing his family. Sad stuff.

I'll take Randy if you want to sig bet. I think Randy's gameplanning and experience will be enough to overcome Lesnar's athleticism. Randy is the king of gameplans.

Although, take note of me admitting that I wouldn't be surprised if Brock caught Randy on the feet.

Anyway let me know if you want to sig bet, only rule is no politics!

i don't think Faber gets an immediate rematch since he was defeated in a convincing manner. its not like it was a close split decision lost, he was TKO'd.

i think Faber faces a another contender first, then gets a shot after that

I think it is only fair that the next in line gets the shot and then Faber fights back up. I dont know how many contenders in the WEC division there are but he shouldnt get special treatment.

I think it is only fair that the next in line gets the shot and then Faber fights back up. I dont know how many contenders in the WEC division there are but he shouldnt get special treatment.

WEC has quietly been adding alot of depth to 145. on Dec 3rd, Fabiano/Tamura is match in which both are ranked in top5 by various mma sites.

they have alot more competition on the division than they did a year ago.

Fabiano is one one of my favorite guys to watch fight. real slick BJJ with extremely heavy hands.

Lol to the chair thing. Either way that is horrible for you. They said Chris Benoit's brain looked like a 60 year old alzheimer patients due to all of the blows he took from chairs, turnbuckles, and from butting heads with people and they attributed that to his snapping and killing his family. Sad stuff.

I'll take Randy if you want to sig bet. I think Randy's gameplanning and experience will be enough to overcome Lesnar's athleticism. Randy is the king of gameplans.

Exactly. That proves that those are real hits those wrasslers take 5 nights a week. Lesnar is a tough SOB. I was at the Wrestlemania in Seattle where he botched the gainer off the top rope and landed on his head yet continued the match (kind of).

I'm not ready to lose my sig. I've had it for too long and wouldn't have the heart to put it back if it was gone. I've retired my Taylor jersey. I'm keeping this sig and an avtar I use on another site:

SeanTaylorwithFrocrop.jpg

I don't think Faber gets an immediate rematch since he was defeated in a convincing manner. its not like it was a close split decision lost, he was TKO'd.

i think Faber faces a another contender first, then gets a shot after that

I don;t think the fight itself should matter as much as how dominate the champ was before he lost.

GSP got an immidiate rematch with Serra

Couture-Liddell same

Franklin-Silva same

Sylvia-Arlovski same

ect...

Exactly. That proves that those are real hits those wrasslers take 5 nights a week. Lesnar is a tough SOB. I was at the Wrestlemania in Seattle where he botched the gainer off the top rope and landed on his head yet continued the match (kind of).

I'm not ready to lose my sig. I've had it for too long and wouldn't have the heart to put it back if it was gone. I've retired my Taylor jersey. I'm keeping this sig and an avtar I use on another site:

SeanTaylorwithFrocrop.jpg

That's cool man, I don't blame you.

If anyone else wants to sig bet on Lesnar, I'll take Randy.

WEC has quietly been adding alot of depth to 145. on Dec 3rd, Fabiano/Tamura is match in which both are ranked in top5 by various mma sites.

they have alot more competition on the division than they did a year ago.

Fabiano is one one of my favorite guys to watch fight. real slick BJJ with extremely heavy hands.

Yeah, Fabiano is quite a fighter. I was looking forward to a fight between Faber and Fabiano before Wednesday night. Now I may be looking forward to a fight between Fabiano and Mike Brown. That is not too shabby either.

I am sure Fabiano and Faber will fight at some point. That would be a war.

As you point out, the WEC certainly has a good depth of talent now at 145 and some really exciting fighters.

I just watched the TUF episode from this week last night and those ****ers are NASTY!! spunking in the sushi, pissing in the fruit bowl...so gross and nobody got really mad. thats just sooooo gross.

and that phillipe kid is the truth.

When I was in DC, Dave Kaplan was my Muay Thai instructor. He was the one that lost this week :(

He's better than that and Mir even said so, he just stood there and took those shots I think to prove he's tough. He should've stuck to his gameplan.

When I was in DC, Dave Kaplan was my Muay Thai instructor. He was the one that lost this week :(

He's better than that and Mir even said so, he just stood there and took those shots I think to prove he's tough. He should've stuck to his gameplan.

nothing against him but that was the dumbest strategy I have ever seen. "I wanna let him test my chin" "I wanna show him he cant hurt me". ANYONE can be hurt if they are punched 4 times to the dome. He's the one who ate the nut too!! that was freaking gross but serves him right for eating someone else's food.

I loved how he was saying "I have never been knocked out and I dont even know if I have ever even been knocked down." Well bud it took 45 seconds...:silly:

nothing against him but that was the dumbest strategy I have ever seen. "I wanna let him test my chin" "I wanna show him he cant hurt me". ANYONE can be hurt if they are punched 4 times to the dome. He's the one who ate the nut too!! that was freaking gross but serves him right for eating someone else's food.

I loved how he was saying "I have never been knocked out and I dont even know if I have ever even been knocked down." Well bud it took 45 seconds...:silly:

I know man, I've been recording TUF all season to see him fight again and so far he's been one of the smarter guys in the house (not acting like a dumbass like Junie)...until that episode. That sushi thing was DISGUSTING.

So he'll still get to fight again this season right or is he done? (I haven't been watching any other epidsodes this season so I don't know the format)

CHACHIE WHERE THE **** ARE YOU?????? Oh wait a minute, I think the BJ penn doll was released a few days ago, we won't be seeing him for awhile.

:cheers:

I was wondering the same thing about you for a couple weeks! I dropped my guillotine choke sig thinking we were no longer in this thing. We can do a bet for UFC 92 if you want. I won't touch the Lesnar-Couture fight at 91.