Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

i got an ongoing bet about just when McMahon's heart is goin to explode from all the roid's he's taken himself :laugh:

he is probably the best heel EVER in anything. comedy/wrestling/movies. I would vote for Vincent McMahon every day of the week.

I saw the 15 year Raw anniversary and at the end he got his ass beat by ALL the wrestlers and then Stone Cold pours the beer on his face while he is on the ground. I was sitting there watching him and thinking to myself, "this man is a multi-multi-multi millionaire and he is willing to do this and be humiliated like this in front of millions of people because its good for business and great entertainment".

But yes, he is probably half horse now. Vince Man the Centaur!!

So? How did Bob Sapp do tonight?

Just got home from work and turned on the fights. Joe Riggs was being taken out on a stretcher. I didn't get to see the replay. The announcer said the finish was a body slam.

Sapp got schooled. Stopped in the first from punches. None of them looked very brutal, but the guy he was fighting was BIG. An undefeated pro boxer.

I didnt know you could commentate for other competing shows like EliteXC and still fight in the UFC. didnt BJ Penn get shunned for fighting outside the UFC even though his contract was up?

Penn's contract was up, but he was still UFC champ when he fought elsewhere. The UFC no likey when you do that. It is part of their champion clause". It was one of the contentions in the Fedor-UFC negotiations.

he is probably the best heel EVER in anything. comedy/wrestling/movies. I would vote for Vincent McMahon every day of the week.

I saw the 15 year Raw anniversary and at the end he got his ass beat by ALL the wrestlers and then Stone Cold pours the beer on his face while he is on the ground. I was sitting there watching him and thinking to myself, "this man is a multi-multi-multi millionaire and he is willing to do this and be humiliated like this in front of millions of people because its good for business and great entertainment".

But yes, he is probably half horse now. Vince Man the Centaur!!

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that RAW. Vince is the man. His kid isn;t bad either. Shane-O-Mac has been in some crazy matches.

So? How did Bob Sapp do tonight?

Yep, Bob looked awful. They had a really nice counter-system like they do in boxing after each round.

Strikes

Strikes landed

Takedown attempts

Takedowns

ect.

I don't know if I'd like to see that in the UFC because I like fighters that possess octagon control and whatnot. Relying on the numbers to score a fight may become a little too boxing-like. Nonetheless, Sapp threw 6 strikes with ZERO landing the ENTIRE fight. :laugh: The other guy nailed Sapp with left uppercuts over and over and over while standing up. Sapp basically let him do it, just turning his head and letting the guy pop him. Pretty worthless performance.

Then Sapp complained after the fight about having a bad hammy. I thought to myself, "stop powerlifting and work on actually hitting someone in the octagon, freak show." Sapp did come in to Ric Flair's entrance music, wearing a feathered robe, just like Flair. The only entertaining thing all night. Riggs got hurt, that sucked. I'll be sure to pass on Bodog from now on, Trigg is a good commentator and should find a good job once Bodog tanks.

Yep, Bob looked awful. They had a really nice counter-system like they do in boxing after each round.

Strikes

Strikes landed

Takedown attempts

Takedowns

ect.

I don't know if I'd like to see that in the UFC because I like fighters that possess octagon control and whatnot. Relying on the numbers to score a fight may become a little too boxing-like. Nonetheless, Sapp threw 6 strikes with ZERO landing the ENTIRE fight. :laugh: The other guy nailed Sapp with left uppercuts over and over and over while standing up. Sapp basically let him do it, just turning his head and letting the guy pop him. Pretty worthless performance.

Then Sapp complained after the fight about having a bad hammy. I thought to myself, "stop powerlifting and work on actually hitting someone in the octagon, freak show." Sapp did come in to Ric Flair's entrance music, wearing a feathered robe, just like Flair. The only entertaining thing all night. Riggs got hurt, that sucked. I'll be sure to pass on Bodog from now on, Trigg is a good commentator and should find a good job once Bodog tanks.

Sapp is a sap. :)

He didn't get KO'd, just a bad injury to his lower back. It looked almost as good as GSP's throw against Hughes, but Riggs winced and cringed in pain for about 5 minutes in the same spot. Took him out on a strecher.

Damn that's bad. I hate seeing that. I was watching an old recording of WEC 25 earlier and saw that fight where Kit Cope broke his rib against Rob McCollough and it made my side hurt watching it.

Damn that's bad. I hate seeing that. I was watching an old recording of WEC 25 earlier and saw that fight where Kit Cope broke his rib against Rob McCollough and it made my side hurt watching it.

For real man. It was bad to see. He was moving his legs around, which was good, but he was squirming around in agony. I'm fearing a leg on leg kickboxing type of accident where a guy will fold his shin in half. Two guys connected lightly last night and ended up limping around at the end of the fight.

For real man. It was bad to see. He was moving his legs around, which was good, but he was squirming around in agony. I'm fearing a leg on leg kickboxing type of accident where a guy will fold his shin in half. Two guys connected lightly last night and ended up limping around at the end of the fight.

2exarzm.jpg

aight people's, potential Fight of the Year this weekend: Anderson "The Spider" Silva vs. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson

pick your sides, lets get the sig bets goin.

i'm picking Silva to win the match, i'll tell you how after i decide it lol.

and a reminder UFC 82 Countdown tonight on Spike TV at 11pm(est)

aight people's, potential Fight of the Year this weekend: Anderson "The Spider" Silva vs. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson

pick your sides, lets get the sig bets goin.

i'm picking Silva to win the match, i'll tell you how after i decide it lol.

and a reminder UFC 82 Countdown tonight on Spike TV at 11pm(est)

I will post predictions for the entire card on friday.

No sig bets for me this time around. I'm feeling lazy this week.

Dana White has been quoted as saying that there are only a handful of fighting camps that are putting out top notch fighters and American Top Team is one of them. Joe Rogan has been quoted as saying that he believes that ATT is THE best fight team of them all.

I just got back from training with them from 10am-4pm last Fri, Sat, & Sun at their school in Coconut Creek, FL. Here are some pics:

My TaeKwonDo teacher since I was 9, UFC Fighter Luigi Fiorivanti (Not a headliner but should be on PPV this Saturday), & Me

ChienLuigiMe.jpg

Me & Cole Miller (UFC Fighter that was on the reality show the season that BJ Penn & Jens Pulver were coaches)

MeCole.jpg

Me & Micah Miller (Cole's younger brother and WEC Fighter)

MeMicahMiller.jpg

Me & Din Thomas

MeDinThomas.jpg

I rolled with a ton of pro fighters but I was only lucky enough to get someone to snap some shots of me rolling with Din:

Here I am in his guard

InDinsGuard.jpg

Here I passed to side control but you can tell he's on his way out

InSideControl.jpg

Here he's got me in an armbar...my first professional loss...HAHAHA

TappingInArmbar.jpg

even though he was in WWE, by all accounts, Brock has never used steroids. he wasn't that much bigger in WWE than he was in his college wrestling days and ncaa's test notoriously, and he never came up with anything. i don't think Brock was on steroids at any point, he seems to be a natural genetic freak

Um, Lesnar was DEFINITELY on something. My boyfriend knows and has wrestled with a Brock and bunch of those guys and say he was on regular steroids during college and WWE. He got away with it b/c drug testing is very minimal at the collegiate level and drug testing is pretty much non-existent at the WWE level. I think Brock's clean now, or at least not using mainstream steroids.