Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mullet Mania Game - MikeSellers45 wins the thread

unsonny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I saw the sweetest mullet ever in the wild, and didn't have my camera handy to snap a photo. This thing was pure mullet goodness. So pissed!

there were so many we missed :(

Traci was being stalked by a 80's Heavy Metal Mullet the morning we left, as soon as i got my camera ready he (it) vanished :cheers:

Chuck got a Silver Back Mullet the first day out at the Wendy's (camera phone) its a classic :notworthy

there were so many we missed :(

Traci was being stalked by a 80's Heavy Metal Mullet the morning we left, as soon as i got my camera ready he (it) vanished :cheers:

Chuck got a Silver Back Mullet the first day out at the Wendy's (camera phone) its a classic :notworthy

The one I had was a duck tail mullet. Literally shaved head, with a 4-inch wide and about 5-inch long section of straight hair coming from the bottom of his skull. :laugh:

What we've been waiting for:

A mullet in the wild, heading into the HOF --- are you surprised it includes an Eagles fan? I'm always on the lookout!

Mullett2.jpg

And another angle:

Mullett1.jpg

Those look more like ponytails...at least I hope for their sake they are. :laugh:

Those look more like ponytails...at least I hope for their sake they are. :laugh:

Pony Tails on 40+ year old men are horrible. Especially when they start balding (I'm looking at you KYLE PETTY). I didn't go through the whole thread so it might be a repeat, here's a Dog the Bounty Hunter Mullet:

dog.jpg

Pony Tails on 40+ year old men are horrible. Especially when they start balding (I'm looking at you KYLE PETTY). I didn't go through the whole thread so it might be a repeat, here's a Dog the Bounty Hunter Mullet:

Yeah when you see guys that are balding and they are hanging onto a ponytail it's strange looking. The only guy that could pull off the ponytail was George Carlin. For some reason that small ponytail looked cool on him.

• 3 weeks later...

I was slow on the draw at Cedar Point this summer. Laughing to hard to get my phone out and plus the guy probably would have seen me take it.

Nice long mullet, 80's T-Top, and stereo cranking "You shook me all night long".

My wife asked me to stop laughing because I was causing a scene. I kept asking people what year it was.

I have seen the dude around town again I will keep my eyes open.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived