CiCi's

Waffle House

Cracker Barrel

Rodeos

Trailer parks

Country music shows

The blue collar comedy tour

The state of West Virginia

Wal-Mart sightings should really only be worth half of a normal sighting. There's ample opportunity for bonus points there, though.

4) Golden Corral

5) Any Auto Parts Store

6) Your Local Bow/Hunting Shop

7) Construction Sites

8) M&T stadium aka "Mullet & Trailer" stadium

I went down to MIR today for their nostalgic drag event and saw this mullet

the rednecks are bringing it back...(or it never left)...this is a tween mullet....we may see a full resurgence before our lifetime

lock the doors

this is one of the best mullets in the thread!!!!!1...31 bonus internet points for MikeSellers45 :point2sky

• 4 weeks later...

Was downloading old pictures off my camera and remembered this gem. Special thanks to my wife for the assist taking the picture. This was in the Club level at FedEx field during the Patriots pre-season game. I direct your attention to the fine specimen in the white Taylor jersey, and the full shot of the party in the back. I wish I had gotten a side view so you could appreciate it in full, but this will have to do for now.

140-1.jpg

That is a pretty epic Rod Stewart mullet capture...and at a Nats game no less? Pretty solid hunting there.
why thank you good sir :)

You know I spend too much time on this site when I get excited about this thread when I sit down to watch a baseball game and the first thing I see is a mullet :ols:

A buddy of mine gets strange haircuts for his drivers license photos.

Here he is with a mullet:

mullet0608-600x385-712x460.jpg

A comb over:

dl-600x378-750x478.jpg

This shot of him was actually Google's number one image for "mullet" for a while:

mullet-1022x792.jpg

A company actually used his likeness on Tshirts and now he may get paid some$$$ because they didn't get his permission. Read about it here:http://jimhateswork.com/mullet.html

I'm not sure if this counts but ponytail dude was standing in front of me at TC this morning. I thought of this thread and went searching for more mullets and came up empty.

On my way to the YMCA Wednesday, there was a guy out jogging around Winthrop University. He looked to be in his 40s, had a long pony-tail and the typical receding hairline in the front. Dude needs to give it up. Your hair is falling out. Deal with it. His hairline will be behind his ears soon. Wonder if the guy in your pic is that way?

Archived