Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Song After The Touchdowns....

COOOOLEY!

Skins fans,

I cant remember the name of the song or the guy who sung it but well all know how it goes.... Da da daa HEY!! U SUCK!! Well I guess the guy who sung it touched some young kids, and now the NFL is asking teams not to play it in their stadiums. How will we do without this song....

Btw.... I heard this on don and mike

Skins fans,

I cant remember the name of the song or the guy who sung it but well all know how it goes.... Da da daa HEY!! U SUCK!! Well I guess the guy who sung it touched some young kids, and now the NFL is asking teams not to play it in their stadiums. How will we do without this song....

Btw.... I heard this on don and mike

Wow, rock stars participating in illegal activities. What's this world coming to. Next thing you know somebody will say that a figure skater is gay or something.

I would bet Gibbs will be happy that the song will be removed, I dont think I likes us hating like that. Remember durring the cowboys game where he signaled for them to stop playing dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys. He knows we are better than their fans, and doesnt want the stadium to encourage us to be like them.

Wow, rock stars participating in illegal activities. What's this world coming to. Next thing you know somebody will say that a figure skater is gay or something.
Apparently all Jetta owners know yoga. :whoknows:

Does anyone know where the,"You suck" part started? I know they've been doing it at terps b-ball games for a long time.

Apparently all Jetta owners know yoga. :whoknows:

Does anyone know where the,"You suck" part started? I know they've been doing it at terps b-ball games for a long time.

I'm not certain its the origin, but I think it may have first appeared in the WWF/WWE in regard to Kurt Angle. That was a number of years ago, and I think it spread from there. A number of schools/teams now have different versions of it to different songs.

I think the guy makes money because teams use it. He's a convicted pedophile and the NFL doesn't want a convicted pedophile profiting from them

I've seen that name in some headlines recently, but never bothered to read what it was about or realized that was him. - I don't disagree with the NFL on this one.

In an attempt to find the origins of the YOU SUCK, came across some articles on Gary Glitter. So, he was convicted of child abuse and other things in the UK. I guess society began to make him feel unwanted(rightfully) so he moved to Vietnam, and became a citizen. Then, last year he was arrested AGAIN for having sex with a 10 and 11 year old. It was after reading this that I decided to stop researching. How do people like this not become the result of vigilante justice?

I would bet Gibbs will be happy that the song will be removed, I dont think I likes us hating like that. Remember durring the cowboys game where he signaled for them to stop playing dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys. He knows we are better than their fans, and doesnt want the stadium to encourage us to be like them.

I agree here. Not only is this "hey you suck" chant cheesy, its also a rip off of Maryland Basketball. Maybe we should start doing the tomahawk chop this year..... :rolleyes:

the start of this video... it's classic

http://redskins.torresa.com/videos/data/12-18Dallas.wmv

by SkinsFanatic

Torresa, Gee thanks a bunch...now that'll get "cha goin"....Roy Williams thought it was funny? Thanks man that never gets old and I wouldn't trade those games, Redskins 14-Cows 13/ Redskins 35 Cows7, for any dollar figure--literally! Don't need no millions; all I want is a win against those Cowpukes every year!:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck. There, how's that!

:munchout:

In an attempt to find the origins of the YOU SUCK, came across some articles on Gary Glitter. So, he was convicted of child abuse and other things in the UK. I guess society began to make him feel unwanted(rightfully) so he moved to Vietnam, and became a citizen. Then, last year he was arrested AGAIN for having sex with a 10 and 11 year old. It was after reading this that I decided to stop researching. How do people like this not become the result of vigilante justice?

So, this guy has been in trouble before and the NFL had no problem with the song. Once Skins fans add the "You suck," then the NFL decides they no longer want to financially support this guy? Hmmm.....

Archived